Contraction questions

TTC our first

Reaction score
need advice having contractions severe back pain menstral like cramping for two weeks on and off.. Now last night til today it's 18-20 mins apart went to hospital contractions regular but not strong enough. Dr diagnosed me with tilted uterus and laughed saying baby can go anywhere being tilted go home
okay fine but how do I untilt my uterus and how do I help with these contractions and pain??
I can't sleep I'm nausea and threw up during contractions at hospital (oatmeal) she told me due to baby pushing in wrong direction!!!
They kept insisting I have the flu
then realized it's the way baby is positioned causing all issues!
but no advice on how to fix this
or alleviate menstral or back pain. I was told to call back when water breaks or plug comes out they said!!! This is my third pregnancy and never had this happen. Advice please? I'm in so much pain

Sorry for your discomforts and pains. Your doctor doesn't seem very helpful. How far along are you? So are you in early labor since you have contractions???
I'm not experienced but when I have back pain I try a warm bath or heat pad on low or icyhot cream but would check if that's okay to do while pregnant.
Hope you feel better soon

Sometimes people (and i find especially doctors that are desensitized) can be so rude. I'm sorry you had to go through that :( I went into prodromal labour and my midwife recommended a couple Tylenol and a nice long bath. She even said to take a benadryl/gravol and let myself sleep just in case it was my body's way of telling me baby is coming soon! deep breaths and just try and relax the best way you can.

I have a retroverted uterus & it's never caused any issues with my labours. Laboured all fine 3 of them & this 1 is coming in 5-8 weeks. Don't suppose I'll have any issues then either. If baby is in the wrong direction that can cause a longer labour but still do able. All mine have been back to back. All pain relief free. 1 was 12hrs, 2nd was 1hour &36mins & 3rd was 50mins. It's a bit naughty really doctors say that. It just scares & panics mums.. You body knows what it is doing.. It's what we are meant to do. Hope you get some relief soon. If baby is round wrong way scrub the floors.

Also no tears or invention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->