• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

contraction times please advise

spicysugar

Reaction score
hi girls please advisehow soon should the time be between contractions and how long do they last before you go hosp?

I was told once they have been 5 min apart and lasting over a minute each, and this has been going on for an hour, then you should go or already be there. That is the absolute longest you should wait.

You can always go in earlier but they might send you home if you still have a long time to wait.

Fingers crossed things get going for you again!x

my contractions stopped and started again on n off for 2 weeks it sucks. if u think this might be it call n go see the mw at the hospital they will check u over :)

What??? Thay stop and start??!! Like this labour thing isn't bad enough! x x x

i was in early labout for 13 days. my body was trying to work but zane was being lazy ended up havin my waters broken. once that was done i had zane quite fast.

you know what really makes it worse all my other three where here by bow liek by about 2 weeks so so gutted am gonna go for a long walk tomorrow i think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"