Contractions keep starting and stopping!!

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I am feeling miserable!

For past week i,v had pains lower back - i keep getting contractions which are regular -pretty much through the night. they start about 7pm, wake me up with every one once im in bed then they just stop about 3am.:wacko:so sleep is missing big time! im soooo tied...

Last night i thought this has got to be it BUT yet again they've stopped. My whole body feels achey now....

This is my 4th preg so i do know what contractions and labour pains feel like - and this does feel like the start of them - But because they keep stopping im so confused....
with my last LO i had this then woke at 2am for a wee had a bloody show then then came more intence instantly and soooo painfull, so this is all very strange to me..... im 2/5 engaged and 2cmD and i know this must just be faulse labour but i just want a few more weeks sleep before LO arrives :nope:
will this go on for weeks or days ? has anyone else experiance this ??

I am feeling miserable!

For past week i,v had pains lower back - i keep getting contractions which are regular -pretty much through the night. they start about 7pm, wake me up with every one once im in bed then they just stop about 3am.:wacko:so sleep is missing big time! im soooo tied...

Last night i thought this has got to be it BUT yet again they've stopped. My whole body feels achey now....

This is my 4th preg so i do know what contractions and labour pains feel like - and this does feel like the start of them - But because they keep stopping im so confused....
with my last LO i had this then woke at 2am for a wee had a bloody show then then came more intence instantly and soooo painfull, so this is all very strange to me..... im 2/5 engaged and 2cmD and i know this must just be faulse labour but i just want a few more weeks sleep before LO arrives :nope:
will this go on for weeks or days ? has anyone else experiance this ??

You poor thing :hugs:

i keep getting this. this is my first but all night long i get contractions with lower back pains. i wakes me up all through the night and is really annoying because i keep thinking ooh this must be it but nope :(

ive heard a few women have had this before going into labour but i wish it would just happen already lol. fingers crossed it wont be too long for you now x

I have exact same hun so completley sympathise i on bubs number 4 too, Tues night 6 hours of tightenings got everything ready then it just stopped weds night the same Thursday day on and off all day then nothing since !!.
Aparently this can go on for weeks (/It better bloody not lol), I liek to believe its our bodies getting ready for the big event asap .

Good luck xxxx

me too forth babie i was losein mucus all day yesterday babys head is two fiths and i was two centre meters on my sweep last night these contrations was every twenty minutes really hurt i phoned the hospital and they said wait until they are every five mins and told me they was really busy nd didnt have any beds . great. then they stopped lol its really winding me up now.

Thanks ladies i reallllly hope we all dont get this for weeks till bubs arrives i need sleep :sleep:

Iv also just been walking round town and it started again but now in sitting relaxing its stopped....

Does anyone know why this happens ( the stopping snd starting i mean) are they just painfull B H / painfull pratice contractions / or what .... surely labour cant just start and stop ??

This is baby no 3 for me and I've been having this too, can tell the difference between braxton hicks and contractions because I've had both and they're different!! It's very strange!

just about to get on my ball / have a RLT and maybe later if OH is still awake have a bit of:sex: lol

Good luck girls i think its doing it on purpose as its our 4th lol, I went for a 2 mile hike today and now hung over the ball (Baby is back to back grrrr) hoping to get them going again like last tues/weds/thurs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->