Contractions, swollen *update *lady bits and now sickness and diahorrea!

edinsam

Reaction score
I am so god damn miserable!

So after hospital stunt last week now on daily monitoring for high bp and lots of protein in urine!

Last 2 days have been hell on earth. Been having contractions on and off for last 2 days. Now tonight I come home and my bits are swollen beyond belief (sorry for tmi)

ten mins ago to top it off I thought gosh I'm gonna be sick! Just been to the toilet and been sick everywhere followed by huge amount of diahorrea.

I feel absolutely crap (Scuse the pun)

Sorry for rant - prob just feeling sorry for myself!!

Poor midwife when she comes to the house Tom morn!!

sounds like cud be start of things for ya. i was like that last week. fingers crossed

Aw Amy let's hope so. Between all this bp probs and bloody spd I've trully had enough. Tonight is horrendous.

May be joining you in your marathon labour session Hun. Any change yet?

not that can tell. pain in back is agony. i dont want go hosp to be sent home again.

Does sound like the start. i spent the whole week with my head down the toilet and my bits were swollen. and out she popped lol.

Oooh sam you might just be back in the RI again!If you see a crazy mj t-shirt wearing short arse- that'll be me! :L :L

good luck u ladies....is that fine in 34 weeks....i m in same situation...

Aw Sara can sympathise with u then hun as I wouldn't wish last night on anyone. I'm weak with all the sickness. Midwife coming today so see what she has to say.

Sb I will search the halls for a teeny mj fan! Lol.

Amy please tell me things moved now?

So been rushed into hossie. God knows what's happening now. Just waiting on consultant.

Hey chick my phone had died! :dohh:

How are you getting on? Give me a shout when you're up to a wee visit!

Oh sam, I've only just read your post. Are you ok? I hope things are alright with you, although I have a feeling your next post will be your birth announcement.
Good luck sweets, I really hope everything is and goes ok xxx

Good luck hun and I hope everythings ok at the hospital.
Take care x

hey only just saw this post didn't realise you were in hospital, hope all is well, be thinking about you :hugs: xx

Thanks precious. Back out now. Feel the next few weeks are going to be the longest imagineable!! :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and lots more where they came from!!!

:hugs: So you got out then! My goodness me you must not know when you're coming or going!

Hiya, im only new over here but just wanted to say sorry you are having such a rough time, I had a similar experience with my first pregnancy and pre-eclampsia and to be honest this pregnancy isn't exactly going smoothly! Hope things pick up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->