Contractions?

Joygrrr

Reaction score
I've woke up in the night with on off period type pains- been up for an hour or so trying to time their coming and going - but they are already only 8 mins apart? Isn't that really close for the begining? Lasting 45-1min at a time

I've took some paracetamol to see if it goes off at all

When I went into labour with DD contractions started at 4am and were 7 mins apart and I had her at 3pm the same day. Good luck hope your holding your little bubs soon xx

My contractions started like that at 3 a.m. with my first child, by 6 they were 5 mins apart and by 11, 4 mins apart.

I looked up paracetamol since I didn't know what it was. I don't really understand why you'd want to take a pain killer if you need to keep track of contractions for labor?

Also, I found this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22355259

Paracetamol will not get rid of the pain of a contraction just ease the pain I believe in the USA you call It Tylenol and it is perfectly safe to tak enduring the whole of pregnancy

I looked up paracetamol since I didn't know what it was. I don't really understand why you'd want to take a pain killer if you need to keep track of contractions for labor?

Also, I found this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22355259

paracetamol is a very mild pain killer used for things like headaches, period pains ect. Perfectly safe to use in pregnancy. Its advised you take some in early labour to help with the contractions. you will still feel contractions but they will be more comfortable and help women stay at home longer/stay off stronger pain killers for longer.

Hmm, I wonder if it would be enough pain relief for delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->