Contractions..

my dad arrives home from work in singapore tomorrow, (which is fine-good) But theres snow forecast, and my mums gotta take the car to the garage before work to get it fixed, so cant come home at a moments notice, and my dads car needs jumpstarted to work and he will be jetlagged! we live in the country so windy village roads with possible ice and snow... and no cars! so taxi.. which means stopping to get money out a cashpoint on the way... :doh:

If necessary, hun, phone an ambulance. Don't stress yourself out worrying about that.

Remember, this could still be a trial run for you so no panicking, ok? :)

Oh wow! Sounds like it might be quite the time if this is it for you hun...

If necessary, hun, phone an ambulance. Don't stress yourself out worrying about that.

Remember, this could still be a trial run for you so no panicking, ok? :)

Ditto!

yep, cool, i cant sleep so im gonna sit up and just see how it goes, if it gets worse or less, thanks ladies!

I am having a scheduled c-section this time around, which is almost better for us since we are 45 minutes outside of the city and our roads to get there aren't good at all either, but if it was bad weather, or no car home at the time I wouldn't hesitate to call an ambulance if I went into labor before then :) That is what they are there for.

good luck sweetie! and keep us posted! i will keep popping in to see how your getting on :D xxxxx

yeah definately, if needed my mum can just not take the car in, which is just one of those annoying things! typical *IF* this is the start.. typical day to choose ava!

I will check in before my bedtime and see how things are going :) Good luck!!

lol... I am sure things will work out :)

Just still sitting, they calmed down for a bit but now are back, its in my back too, but the computer screen is hurting my eyes, i feel like a tit sitting swaying from side to side but it seems to help. i still dont know if its fake or what!

How did the hot water bottle experiment go?

Have you got a ball to roll around on?

i reckon it's your time Purpledahlia!!!

I wouldn't actually have a clue because I've never gone through it myself but OMG - how exciting!!!

i tried contractionmaster but im a doof and i have too many windows open at the top and forget about going back and clicking start!! Ive just re-opened it tho im gonna have another go, i also keep needing to pee and i forget about timing! lol

never made the hot water bottle cos it calmed down, but i might make it soon im starving too im considering some cereal.

i amnt crossing my fingers just yet, could be fals alarm, but the pain is now not only at front but round my back too and they come at the same time.. (back pain always there but it gets worse)

without sounding like a total headcase.. could it just be my trousers are too tight or im sitting in a bad position?!!? :blush:

I better get my purse and order my parents a gift for xmas just INCASE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"