contractions

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
what do they feel like?? if they hurt do you feel it over your whole bump or just parts?

i sometimes wonder if im gettin BH or if its just katie turning over and sticking bits out.

have been walking quite a bit the last few days and its given me like period pains in my bump, but not sure if its just that its sore!!

am well confused!!!!

I think BH do feel like baby pushing its back out hard against your bump. Thats waht I thought they were until i was with a MW when once happened and she told me it was actually BH!!

x

Its so different for everyone! I was sure I was having them a few weeks ago but the last few days Ive had this little feeling in my belly which last a few seconds and then I'll have another a bit like when youre in the car and you go over a hill quickly! Really odd! Im sure its still BHs! But then Ive also had times where its like the baby is right up against my skin and its all hard - no bloody idea! Ive confused myself now!

I can't tell when BH happen, the pushing sensation is the same as when the baby pushes against bump I guess. I suppose it must be BH some of the time. Who knows??!

I cant even tell... I get random discomforts and pains all the time. I had to be monitored one night too and the feeling when there was a contraction was unexplainable, it was weird and they were apparently quite strong and regular.

My bump is always firm seeming too.. sooo I dunno ?!?! haha

Urgh i can def tell!! To me BH feel like period pain and cramps and my tummy is tightening and goes reaalllyyy hard. I'm guessing contractions are 100x worse and they peak and get worse over time :lol: sounds fun!!

For the last couple of days I have been having pains at the bottom of my bump - not Braxton Hicks as I seem to get these regularly and they don't hurt. These latest pains come on, last a minute or so and then disappear. There is no pattern to them, just randomly hurt! :shock: Going to midwife tomorrow so going to ask her what it's about - I think it's prob just bubs getting in place!

i get the same at the bottom of the bump. i think the feelin like she's gona push her way thru my belly is BH. bloody hell why is nothin straight forward and easy to work out??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->