Contractions?

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
what does it mean if your having bad contractions but they not regular
atleast i dont think t hye are i cant time properly because of the pain but im in so much pain they last 1min each time i cant sit or stand or talk through it

i dont want to call labour ward for them to say stay at home untill blahblah or think im just stupid

i had a lots in a row 5mins apart but then i think the next one was more like 7mins then 2mins then i got so confused i dont know what im doing

That sounds pretty regular still..

Unless they slow down more then I would think they are real labor contractions and I would call!!

they are 6-7mins apart i called hospital but they said dont come in untill 3mins apart..
they told me to take paracetomol and sleep.. do they really think i can sleep through this pain?!!! looks like its going to be a long night

Wow missjacey sounds like your little one will be here very shortly!! are you excited?? xxxxxx

ooo sounds like LO might be on his way for sure!!!! well exciting, good luck hun xx

Good luck Missjacey!! I hopeing the fact that she hasn't updated for a while means that she's far to busy having her baby to talk to us!!!:happydance:

^^^Forget the above - just seen the up to date thread!!!!^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->