Convinced I'm pregnant every month!

YogaMomma

Reaction score
I usually have a 33-35 day cycle. Tomorrow would be day 35. No period yet... For the past two weeks or so I've had a bunch of symptoms including (breast tenderness/fullness, feeling hungry but nothing sounds good, sleep issues, gas, mild nausea). A week ago I was convinced I was pregnant! For the past two days however, the symptoms have subsided. My breasts still feel full/heavy but the pain is barely there. I also feel achy in my lower back like I usually do before I get my period. I feel like my period is about to come. Does anyone else convince themselves they are pregnant and then have the symptoms almost go away? I feel like a crazy person!

This sounds like me, too. I later learned that I have a cyst which can cause false pregnancy symptoms. I'd visit a doc because there are a few medical reasons this could be happening, if you refuse to think it's all in your head.
:hugs:

I think I'm pregnant every single month with the 'symptoms' I get and I swore I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but as usual I can't help myself!!! I've heard a lot of ladies say they had symptoms that just went away and went on to get their bfp so fx this is the same for you! Good luck xxx

My symptoms subsided. I'll be 14dpo tomorrow and testing ;) but AF feels like she's trying to creep up... Hmm..

Baby dust to all of you!

I'm glad you posted this because I thought I was the only one who was crazy, lol! I am always convinced I'm pregnant. I trick myself into thinking that everything is a pregnancy symptom, and so far I've been wrong every time. My period is a day late now, but I had a :bfn: yesterday. I will probably retest again tomorrow because I'm to impatient and crazy to wait the three days they recommend.

I too think I'm pregnant every month. This one has been the worst, had a very strange af, had breast pain which I've never had before AF, and it continued on after it was over, as well as on and off nausea, heartburn, constipation, gas, always tired, and the list goes on. But have had BFNs on everything from cheapies, to FRER to digital. AF was due the 23rd of last month.

I do this too. We have been ttc for 13 months and have had two miscarriages in that time. My first bfp was almost exactly a year ago so I'm just a mess. Af was due today but I'm sure she will show in the next week. Broke down and took a test today...and shocker bfn again. I'm so tired of trying and it not working out. I just want my take home baby.

Sorry for the rant...just feeling sorry for myself today.

Stacyb782 :hugs: lots of hugs your way!

Don't lose hope (easier said than done) !

To OP

You're not the only one. I do that to myself all the time. Haven't been pregnant ever so can't say if it can turn into a BFP but wishing you the best of luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->