convinced myself there's a line - 9dpo - update 11dpo BFP?!

Update today, one day late for AF but the WORST AF pains ever. Took these tests this morning as i thought there was a line in the first one but now i think i was seeing things xx

i see a faint line hun, and happy birthday!!! maybe this is the start of ur bfp!!! normal and zoomed in i see it, faint but there! good luck :)

Thank you so much! I was starting to think it was just me:haha: I have done a tweak of the test and there s either a pink line or a VERY bad evap xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image - Copy.jpg
    image - Copy.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 23
I see something on all your pics (maybe not lol the tests but in all the pics I see it). I have increased my lighting on the phone and can see pink! Fingers crossed x

Aww thank you! I never thougt to increase the lighting but you are right, it shows pink when i do! I am going crazy and just want to know either way now. Still got the cramps and am going to the loo to check every half hour haha xx

Aww thank you! I never thougt to increase the lighting but you are right, it shows pink when i do! I am going crazy and just want to know either way now. Still got the cramps and am going to the loo to check every half hour haha xx

Right, 12dpo, 2 days late, AF pains but still no AF, and i got this? But after the time limit i think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 42
This might be better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 37
Well AF is here so I guess the batch of IC tests I have just produce bad evaps:wacko: I am ok about it though, we were meant to be WTT untl December anyway. Thanks for your comments! See you n December when will no doubt be obsessing over tests from 9dpo again :haha:
xxx

Yea these test suck I bought a batch and was bad all evaps...or indent...

Are your LPs usually only 10 days long? For most ladies that would be too short for the egg to implant before your body gets the single not to drop the progesterone and start the next cycle!

Are your LPs usually only 10 days long? For most ladies that would be too short for the egg to implant before your body gets the single not to drop the progesterone and start the next cycle!

Hi :) yes unfortunately i have always had a bery short LP. Was only 6 days when i first started ttc my first but i took b6 and it went to 10-11 amd now that seems the norm for me. (I no longer take the b6)
X

It may be something to look into further if you still are having problems conceiving. Short LPs can make things much more difficult :/

And B6 is good for that so I'm glad it managed to lengthen them a bit for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->