Convinced they are wrong...

My gut instinct from the very start was girl - cant explain why as i had always previously saw myself with a boy, but i agree mother's instinct is very strong!

Also, everyone else apart from me thinks boy! I'm team yellow so a long time to wait! lol

should do a poll, something like "who guessed sex before and was right?"

Everyone told me I was having a boy and I mean EVERYONE --- even strangers. Had my sonogram yesterday and it was a girl... shows what they all knew!

Just to add.. I had a read a few times in my pregnancy mags now that research says look to your partners family.. if he has more brothers than sisters you are likely to have a boy.. and vice versa if he has more sisters than bros.
My partner has one brother.

My hubby has 4 brothers and we're having a girl - there goes that theory!

Just to add.. I had a read a few times in my pregnancy mags now that research says look to your partners family.. if he has more brothers than sisters you are likely to have a boy.. and vice versa if he has more sisters than bros.

my hubby has 3 brothers, no sisters. i have one brother no sisters and we are having a girl!

Its funny, but I am noticing a trend here. The only thing that is showing better than 50% accuracy seems to be the old "mother's instinct"!
Powerful, that instinct is.

well that doesnt ring true with us. df has 1 sister 3 brothers and we have our 3rd daughter on the way and am pretty sure my 2nd angel was a girl too. df must just have lazy boy sperm or something rofl. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->