Coping with morning sickness in public

freckleonear

Crunchy mummy
Reaction score
Why don't you ever see pregnant women being sick in public? By some miracle it hasn't happened to me yet during this pregnancy, but I remember being sick in the street with previous pregnancies. I do carry a couple of nappy bags with me in case of emergencies, but what on earth do you do with it afterwards?

How do people manage everyday tasks like shopping, school runs, meetings, etc. without having to make a mad dash for the nearest toilets? I barely made it around Sainsburys yesterday and contemplated abandoning my trolley several times.

Why don't you hear more pregnant women throwing up in public toilets? I can't help being noisy and it's so embarrassing! And how do people manage not to throw up whilst driving? I'm terrified of not being able to pull over in time and causing an accident.

I got sick in the drive thru during my pregnancy with our son haha luckily my friend was driving

I puked so often in public, and had to pull over my car to puke just as often. I think it does happen, but the reality is that even if you do puke, the whole thing takes so little time that it's unlike there will be very many witnesses :)

I've puked in public plenty. Behind Lidl, in the doorway of a bank, in a bush behind a bus stop, in a garden... the list goes on and on.

I always end up so embarrassed haha!

I'm sick in public at times. Today I was sick in a bush. Had headed out without eating so knew it was bound to happen. I usually carry some carrier bags in my bag incase I get caught short and can't throw up in the street haha.

I don't care, it's only sick and I can't help it!

I had to stop of the way home from work last week...i ad to stop near a bus stop and threw up from my passenger door ppl jus looking at me...
Then day after i threw up in mu bossess car parking space before i left..ooops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->