Copper coil! Implantation? Confused! HELP!

MissCCxx

Reaction score
Sorry to gatecrash but there is no forum for not trying and (supposedly) preventing

Feeling very confused!! and I apologise for the long thread! HELP!

I (regrettably) never keep track of periods and having had the copper coil in since 2013 I have never felt the need to.

So...

Yesterday I assumed I had AF as I had a slight pink blood in the morning so obviously inserted tampon only to go to change it few hours later to have nothing on it! So kept it out which I found unusual as normally when AF arrives she arrives!!! (with vengeance) first thing I did was check for coil thread, they were there so assuming AF was taking her time I Went to bed last night with another tampon in and woke up to yet another dry tampon obviously you can feel the confusion so again I never put another in. After the school run this morning I came home to find brown blood wasn't the usual red AF i normally get, but again put a tampon in and so far not got any heavier.

I have been reading all kinds of forums/ threads all morning about how people CAN become pregnant whilst on the copper coil, however these were quite old threads so thought I'd post my own.

Obviously I am not planning any more children yet as I already have two and just last year started university but I guess what will be will be! I have not taken a test as I believe it may be too soon but on the other hand I need to put my mind at ease! It is near impossible but not unheard off

If anyone has had any similar experiences I would appreciate the advice.

Thank You xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->