cor my back and ribs hurt :o(

momiji

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I felt fine this morning and as the afternoon has progressed I feel like I've done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!! :cry:

Boss just came in my office while I was lying back in my chair with my feet up on another :haha: all he said is he was glad he was a man :roll:

Seriously though it feels like I've been winded or punched really hard in my upper back and my ribs are being stretched to the max, what is :baby: doing in there :shrug: I can't get comfy standing, walking or sitting.

Sorry to moan, feel better for sharing x x

my ribs are the same today - so sore!!! i just keep sitting up straight and trying to poke the legs and feet out the way and she moves lol seems to work at the moment! x

yep me 2 the bottom of my back near my bum omg hurts like hell when i try standing up:cry:, and my ribs feel like they are all squished together , oh the fun of been pregnant ay girlies :flower:

yeah for the past 2 weeks I've felt like I was punched in the ribs on my right side - he has constant pressure on them and the occasional extra kick for good measure.

YES! Its only just started for me the last few days, i have arthritis and its just starting to become a problem. My pelvis area is KILLING! I can only imagine what i will feel like in a few weeks! Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->