Coronation street marie pregnant!!

It was so sad!!

Tony threw Liams wallet in the river. EVIL EVIL MAN!

what was that he threw in the river?

he took liams wallet and liam thought he left it at the bar so he was going back to get it when he got run over. tony is sooooooooooooo evil :cry: he was throwing the wallet in

I know liam was messing round with his wife but killing him is just not right
i know this aint real but still its so sad isnt it ?

https://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/

https://www.itv.com/Soaps/coronationstreet/newsandgossip/Murderexclusive888/default.html

Direct link

Says
One ending sees Tony pushing Liam from a balcony at Victoria Court while the second sees Tony using a real gun to shoot Liam during their paintballing game. In the third ending, poor Liam is mown down by a hit and run driver.

Nah use watching em lol

Thats why i could of sworn Liam was getting pushed then! When he died i said ' he can't be dead yet, Tony pushes him off a balcony don't he ?'

Omg john has rosie locked up my dh always said it was him that kidnapped rosie webster
sorry for spoiling girls but it shows you all kinds on there website :)

its not really spoiled its the most obvious storyline ever! what with all the shit she caused him, that rosie websters a wee b*tch, sorry for swearing i actually hate her she needs a good telling off!

its not really spoiled its the most obvious storyline ever! what with all the shit she caused him, that rosie websters a wee b*tch, sorry for swearing i actually hate her she needs a good telling off!

:rofl:

Omg john has rosie locked up my dh always said it was him that kidnapped rosie webster
Do you often post spoilers though??

Do you often post spoilers though??

Erm :rofl: There gonna see it anyway cause its in the link you posted
infact i guess they all knew it was john i just liked to confirm it :rofl:
:muaha:

Some people don't look ;) I found the page & clicked off

lol was just looking looking at the liam bit but avoid everything else - I don't usually go on em at all though haha

Spoilers are alright as long as you say they are psoilers in title :rofl:

I didnt watch tonight coz I knew I would cry.

xxx

What did Tony say to liam at the end of the first episode? I know he was saying something but couldn't make out what.

alot of it was mumbo jumbo but he said 'I guess the best man didnt win after all':cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->