Coronation Street

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I thought it'd be a good idea to have a Coronation Street thread where we can talk about all the happenings on the soap!

It's my favourite programme and I'm totally hooked :)

I'm extra excited for tonight's episode as Tyrone has just witnessed Kirsty attacking Fizz and heard her confession about the sewing machine incident. I hope he confronts her tonight!

Ooh I'd like to chat corrie.
I hate Kirsty!

Hi! :hi:

I was looking forward to Corrie tonight but my hubby is watching something :dohh: Im recording it though and looking forward to watching it tomorrow morning!

Oooh im gonna be watching in a bit I think. Excited to see what Tyrone says!

xo

Me too! I so want him to confront Kirsty and take Ruby away, but since he's not on the birth certificate he's kinda stuck :(
I'd love him to get back with Fizz!

I love corrie too. I'm not sure I understand how Tyrone isn't on birth cert though as if your not married don't u both have to be there for his name to be on it? So he would have gone? I dunno! Poor ruby thorough living in that x

I love corrie too. I'm not sure I understand how Tyrone isn't on birth cert though as if your not married don't u both have to be there for his name to be on it? So he would have gone? I dunno! Poor ruby thorough living in that x

I think after one of Kirsty's violent episodes Tyrone made out he was leaving her and taking Ruby for their own safety. Kirsty quickly went to the registry office to get baby Ruby registered and didn't put Tyrone on the birth certificate. So by leaving him off she's made sure that Tyrone can't leave with Ruby :(

I reckon him and Fizz will get back together!

Urghh Kirsty is such a cow :rofl:

xo

Yeah but wouldn't Tyrone know that he's not on the birth cert as he didn't go? X

He didn't know she was registering Rubys birth though, she did it slyly. Can't stand Kirsty I really hope she meets a horrible end and then Fiz and Tyrone can get back together. I think

Tyrone proposes to Kirsty as once they're married he will have more rights to Ruby, think he then trys to do a runner with Ruby, think its gonna be the christmas storyline, but i'm not sure if Kirsty catches him or not, I really hope she ends up getting killed or something though! Can't stand her
xx

Kirsty...well. Someone is a sandwich short of a picnic aren't they :wacko:

Didn't he know that he had to be there though? Obviously not I suppose. Sad thing is I know a couple just like them in real life! So it really does happen!

shes such a good actress isnt she-Kirsty

Really makes the audiences hate her

xxx

I loved last nights episode! Wish Tyrone would leave Kirsty, she's getting more and more scary! But I have to say I think she's an amazing actress!

Also from a recent episode is Sophie developing a crush on her physio Jenna? I wonder how that will end?

I loved last nights episode! Wish Tyrone would leave Kirsty, she's getting more and more scary! But I have to say I think she's an amazing actress!

Also from a recent episode is Sophie developing a crush on her physio Jenna? I wonder how that will end?

She is a great actress, usually when someone is that horrible on tele I think maybe they're a bit horrible in real life too :haha: but she was on 'this morning' or something a while back and was lovely!

Yeh I think they're leading up to something with Sophie and Jenna, not sure where they're going to go with it though. :shrug: I'm already bored of that storyline if I'm honest and its not even really started! :dohh:

Yeah think its gonna be the next thing, jenna and sophie, sophies actin annoys me tho

xo

I've not watched this since Kirsty got pregnant, except in the last couple of day I have watched the last two weeks worth. It is really good atm, and mainly that is because of the woman that plays Kirsty's acting, she is great. I hate her and the scenes from last night made me feel a bit sick. But that is totally a good thing given what that are portraying.

I am loving Corrie at the min, it is so good.

Another storyline is Jason gets it on with Stella!!

I think the main storyline over Xmas focus' on Kirsty and Tyrone, Nick and Leanne's wedding and apparently Kylie has a big storyline over Xmas, but what this storyline is I don't know.

Corrie and Emmerdale are really good at the min and Eastenders is its same old dreary self, only just started watching EE again after 9 months, think I might give up again :wacko:

Agreed about eastenders! Boring! Corrie always chucks some humour in :)

I don't like eastenders either. Corrie is much more entertaining, I laughed when Dennis was learning how to use his bank card, bless him! :haha:

Ooh I wonder what Kylie's storyline is?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->