coronation street

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i'm a bit confused. how come janice and leanne had to set up a bank account etc and claim the ticket as rosie webster??

its not like they take your name when you buy the ticket. noone seems to know the answer!!!!

I was thinking that very same thing, i mean my hubby buys our lotto but if we won, the account would be in my name, oh yes it would!!!

i havent followed this storyline but maybe she paid for the ticket by card..or had already rang the people saying she'd won etc. i dunno..hmm

I didnt have a clue either untill the other day !

Basically, the ticket that won is the factorys ticket, one that all the girls in the factory put towards every week, rosie webster takes charge of the ticket therefore any wins have to be in her name, but this week rosie didnt check the ticket, and janice found it, took it in just to check and found out it was a winner ! Being janice, she wanted all the money to herself, so she had to 'pretend' to be rosie, set up a bank account in her name so she could have all the money.

Hope you understand that ! lmao

im sure theres a smarter way..lol i know i'd be setting up an account in my name, with the winnings in a different area if i were that crafty

but couldnt janice just have pretended the ticket was hers? so therefore not a factory ticket and not in rosie's name?? even if it was paid by card there'd be no way of tracing exactly whicj ticket it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->