cosatto you2 twin puschair for sale or swap

babytots

Reaction score
i bought this when my youngest was born in october and rarely used it as my eldest prefered to walk everywhere.

mainly used for shopping trips or days out.

in really good condition (raincover has a few tears due to a stroppy toddler kicking out) doesnt affect its use in anyway. sadly need to sell it as haven't the space for it anymore and would love to get a luna for my youngest.

willing to sell for £100 ono would prefer pick up but will courier if needed.

or swap for a luna in tulip. x

p.s can i put pics up on here? if not email me for pics x

seen that you can put pics up on here so heres 4 lol. x

Attachments

• DSC05370.JPG
    DSC05370.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC05356.JPG
    DSC05356.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC05367.JPG
    DSC05367.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC05372.JPG
    DSC05372.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
anyone? its a lovely pram and really don't want to sell it but needs must! its taking up too much room in our utility room and df moaning that i have too many prams and i can't get a luna til i sell this one x

I'm wanting this one if Im having another girl or the sis bro one if I'm having a boy.

Must be honest though hun I'd rather pay £60 more for a brand-new one. Have to consider its a year old and a ripped raincover (I'd have to buy a new cover - fussy like that lol).

I'll consider making you an offer after my scan (depending of course) if your open to offers.

:D

ooo only just seen this. yeah hun i'm fine with an offer tbh i just want to get rid of it now as its taking up too much room and it hasn't sold on ebay or anywhere else i've advertised.

such a lovely pram too. x

Changed my mind hun - on the pram in general. We're getting the silvercross duo pop

x

no probs hun. its so hard to chosse a double pushchair so many around these days! i want to get a phil and teds when i have our next baby x

Too many bad reviews for my likings ;) (teds double)

really? 2 people i know have it and think its fab and recommended it too me when i was pg with my angels. would have to test drive it first though.

theres not many others i like really. they all seem too bulky lol. don't mind the icandy pear (think its the pear) but that one is definately out of my price range lol. x

I really thought I'd convert to the pear - me no likey either :lol: Had some serious buggy threads this last few weeks :blush:

lol at least you've still got 20 weeks to decide. they should have a bigger range of doubles as its so hard to find one that suits your needs iykwim. good luck in choosing one hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->