cosatto!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
well as u may (or may not) know the right hand handle of my twin pram snapped off.....

contatced shop i got it from (ebay shop) an they sed cosatto only comes with a 6 month guarentee an cud i send it 2 thm 2 forward to cosatto(at my own cost!) so took matters into my own hands, and have been emailing cosatto, and they are arranging for the pram to be collected at no cost to me!

so if i get my old pram fixed(not likely!) i will either be selling new one or replacement one :rofl:

Good for you getting a result!

Bet you get a new pram!

xxx

lol, is getting collected 2mo! woman jst mailed me!

Quite bloody right, you dont pay out all that money for it to last only 6 months!

Go girl!:happydance:

lol i better jst get gift vouchers or summit :rofl: dont need another pram now

well as u may (or may not) know the right hand handle of my twin pram snapped off.....

contatced shop i got it from (ebay shop) an they sed cosatto only comes with a 6 month guarentee an cud i send it 2 thm 2 forward to cosatto(at my own cost!) so took matters into my own hands, and have been emailing cosatto, and they are arranging for the pram to be collected at no cost to me!

so if i get my old pram fixed(not likely!) i will either be selling new one or replacement one :rofl:

if it only came with 6 months then i expect it was an ex display or customer return , alot of ebay shops are good at that.

the wheel fell off one of elaines and they turned round and said there was only 6 months warranty , so she emailed the buggy maker direct and they sent her new parts for the wheel

the handle snapped off... it is unfixable! they have agreed to collect it, so im assuming even tho the warranty is finished they are going to do something!

Glad they are doing something hun. Maybe you could ask for vouchers of some sort and explain with 2 kiddies you had to buy a new buggy asap?

x

i assume theyll contact me b4 sending anything back? so will ask then :D

well, they got back to me today saying that it was unfixable and gaveme a full refund :D

Excellent! Rolling in the dosh now!:rofl:

Nice one :D Shouldn't have taken so long though it broke end of story!

x

yea! ah well least i got my money back!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back