Cosmetic Research Online

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
www.cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk

Welcome to our on-line cosmetic research website. It’s brand new, unique, fun and easy!

We supply research information to manufacturers of cosmetics and toiletries in 7 different countries. We are extremely proud of our reputation and can only maintain it by using reliable volunteers who are keen and interested in the cosmetics and toiletries industry.

As a volunteer you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to develop products and contributing to advertising standards. And you'll be able to try the latest in cosmetics, toiletries and skincare free of charge. Your opinion matters!

You and your family will have the opportunity to test cosmetics and toiletries in the comfort of your own home. We specially select new products that you like to use! All you need is your own email address, and a long-term home address in the UK where we can send your products to and a telephone number.

Trial products have already been tested for safety but we want to know whether they work or not, whether they are pleasant to use and whether you think they could be improved. None have been tested on animals.

There's no catch! Just free products for quality evaluations for as long as you remain interested!

I've been a member for about 2/3 years! When they send you the trial invitation though you have to be quick :D

Did anyone join this they are really good!

Only down side is you have to be quick at joining the trials when you get an invite.

In teh last 4 weeks for example I have had 2 tubs of minty foot scrub & today sheer leg stuff.

Your not always told what company they are but sometimes you are it includes top brands like johnsons, body shop etc

didnt know about it till now so just signed up thankyou wobbles :headspin:

I have been a member of this for a while, can't remember if you gave me the link Wobbs
Is not bad, I have some great mascara, dunno what make but am betting by the design it is expensive stuff
have also had nail varnishes and hand sanatiser, but as Wobbs says you gotta be really quick, i have missed out on a few!!

i signed up today and shorty after recieved a welcome email with my user name and password and telling me to click the link below, however it wasnt highlighted so i couldnt click the link, i copied it onto the scroll bar at the top and it was fine, then when i tried to enter my username and apssword its telling me its an invalad one

but i cant find anything to contact someone from the site to tell them im having problems with it :wacko:

any ideas anyone?
xxx

I had problem loggin in, just kept cut and paste it and after a couple of gos it accepted it

im still trying but not getting anywhere ive ven tried the forgot password but it just keeps saying error code :wacko: will try again in a wee while if not will try sign up on OH email addy :lol:

Weestar send me your details through PM from your email & I'll have a looksie ... I recall having a problem at the start too! If you want that is :D x

I just got another trial invite for bath soak

:D

careful, johnny might plaster that down the sink again....

lmfao!!!!

xxx

do you get paid for trailing it ? or jsut get to keep the product ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->