Cost of private scans?

BabyBubbles

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I hope you dont mind me asking but how much have you paid for private scans?

Ive been googling but everywhere says to contact for prices so wondering if there's any point if they're really expensive. Just trying to get a general idea first!! Think im going to be shocked!!! :)

We paid about £140 for our 4D gender scan at 16 weeks. Then We had another one at 20 weeks but that was free as they needed to double check something. Then we had another at 29 weeks which was close to £200. But we had lots of things included in ours.

I'm sure you can get them cheaper :flower:

Babybond have got a list of prices up on their website :thumbup: https://www.babybond.com/

we payed (Well we didnt it was a gift) £80 for our 16 week gender scan with babybond when i was pregnant with Harry and i'll be paying that again this time! definatly worth it!

For the early scans here its £50 at one place, £55 at another and baby bond are an extortionate £99 :shock: x

there is a place in scotland where i had an early scan for £25! x

£90 for our early scan, £45 for our gender scan and £130 for our 4d scan. x

I've been looking, as it's likely we'll get an early scan, and our trust won't then scan me til 20 weeks, so I've been looking at 16 week scans for peace of mind; I've found somewhere in Leeds that'll do an ultrasound (2d) for £65.... Babybond do seem extortionate!

I'll be paying £80 for mine in a few weeks. Somewhere else did them for £55 but couldn't fit me in when I wanted to go.

links to these places you can get cheap scans ladys!? £80 seems stupid now!! although by the time i took in too account petrol it might make sense to stay here and go to babybond!

£60 for a 8-12 week scan down here in Bournemouth...

Babybond have got a list of prices up on their website :thumbup: https://www.babybond.com/

I am going to have a scan with baby bond, they seem very professional and helpful.

I have paid a deposit of £30 for my appointment and will pay the balance of £49 on the day.

It will be a gender scan along with a 4d scan. I think that it is an additional £20 if you want to take away a dvd copy :flowerof the scan to share with family and friends.:happydance:

Substantial Discount for HM Forces
To show our admiration and support for members of our Armed Forces on active service in Afghanistan at the present time, we are pleased to offer a 50% reduction in fees for wives and partners for options 3, 4 and 5.

from baby scan perth! :happydance: might be worth me traveling up to them after all! wonder how far perth is hmmmmm

edit: oh no they only do sexing from 22 weeks, no good for me i wanna know at 16 weeks!!!

How come some of your babybond prices are cheaper than those stated online? x

about £150 I paid.. I was expecting to be about 7-8 weeks as I had only found out and it was supposed to be a prvate dating scan..

I was 16 weeks!!!! :shock:

well worth the money finding that out! haha

the nhs scan was another 3 weeks away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back