Cot settings question?

nikky0907

Reaction score
Do you move it to the lowest setting when they manage to stand up?

Because....*brag alert*
She managed to pull herself up just now in her crib! :cloud9:
She fell flat on her butt a minute later but not before I snapped a pic! :D

Anyway, she is pretty short so she wouldn't fall out of it now that it's on the middle setting but should I still lower it today?
xxx

Ahh well done!!!

Yeah it's cot moving time!

Another mile stone eh? I

'd get it shifted down just in case xx xx :cloud9:

If the top of bar is about mid-chest or lower then you should lower the mattress. Apparently at that height they can start pulling themselves over the top.

Ahh she is doing so well, i think she is quite advanced for her age :cloud9:

I probably would lower it down just to be safe, i need to do the same actually, thanks for reminding me :)

When she stands straight it's up about in the level of her chest. Yep, then I guess get down to that tonight :D

Thanks girls. Yeah, she's quite advanced in some things.

awwwwww

and yep the minute Caitlin started showing signs of starting to pull herself up right to the bottom she went :lol:

awww thats cute...

My plan was to move her cirb to the lowest setting when she can sit up.

Yup I would. I made Brian move ours down. He had to take it all apart as its one that turns into a bed and he had a hell of a time putting it back together :rofl:

Wtg Lola!!

oh I haven't got to that stage yet and Erin is 9 months old - we are still on the highest setting. She is still not pulling herself up into sitting or standing and hasn't rolled or crawled yet. Think we may be on the slow side!! xx

But back to your question - I'd lower it. Well done Lola. xx

yeah lower it hun x x

Well done lola clever girly x

oh I haven't got to that stage yet and Erin is 9 months old - we are still on the highest setting. She is still not pulling herself up into sitting or standing and hasn't rolled or crawled yet. Think we may be on the slow side!! xx

But back to your question - I'd lower it. Well done Lola. xx

Nah, she's just going by her own speed hun :)

This all happened so fast with Lola, once she learned how to sit up, she learned how to pull herself into a crawling position and she learned how to pull herself up. It's really just a domino effect once they start :lol:
:hugs:

Well done little one. I'd say better to be safe than sorry, move the cot down!!!!!!

I saw Gabbi grabbing the top of the cot a couple of weeks ago and we were on the highest setting so knew I had to move it.

It's hard work when putting them in the cot when they are asleep, it's a long way down!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->