Cough medicine and cm advice please?!?

hoping42010

Reaction score
I am having trouble with lack of cm at the moment. Has anyone tried using cough syrup to improve cm? If so what brand did you use? (UK), as I know they aren't all suitable, and did it improve cm?

I have also looked into preseed and bought incase nothing else works. But research suggests natural is the best way to go if poss?! What do you think? :shrug:

Thanks in advance x

I am having trouble with lack of cm at the moment. Has anyone tried using cough syrup to improve cm? If so what brand did you use? (UK), as I know they aren't all suitable, and did it improve cm?

I have also looked into preseed and bought incase nothing else works. But research suggests natural is the best way to go if poss?! What do you think? :shrug:

Thanks in advance x

I agree that natural is probably the easiest/best way to improve it. I found a lot of research about drinking more water. I made the suggestion to someone earlier this month, she started drinking more, and said that she definitely had more cm...a lot more. :winkwink: I'm about to up my water intake as well. I'm not sure about cough syrup, but you could always try the water idea as well. Good luck!

I had been ttc for 8 months and still wasnt getting pregnant even using ovulation prediction kits and tempting... When i figured it was my lack of cm i increased my water intake to 9 cups a day minimum and took 2000 mg of evening primrose oil from cycle day 2 till ovulation and i had TONS of ewcm for 4 days!!! And its also the month i got my bfp... So not sure if it was the water or the EPO but it worked !!

ive read robitussin (guaifenesin cough syrup) is meant to help with cm
not tried it but might gve it a go myself tbh. ive increased my fluid and drink grapefruit juice not from concentrate aswel :)

I had terrible ewcm or lack of, started taking 1 capsule of epo every day from cycle day 1 until o and it helped a lot also used preseed incase,
Got my bfp second month of using these two, also took vit b complex
Hth

Thank you so much for your replies. I drink a lot of water will try the grapefruit and epo before introducing preseed is it just juice or would eating grapefruit do the same job?

i think u would have to eat alot of grapefruits to get the same amount if juice in a glass tbh. it has to be not from concentrate it you buy the juice

Yea i drank simply grapefruit juice too and i also ate a pineapple including its core for the first five days after ovulation (cut it into five pieces so the core is in the center of every pice, the core is the most important part) and supposedly it helps the uterine lining implant better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->