Cough medicine for CM?

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
Can i ask which cough medicine do you use to help increase CM?

Im looking on Amazon (being lazy and get it delivered lol) and cant decide which one to get.

Ive looked at Robitussin and it contains guaifenesin, but then Costco's brand sell the guaifenesin tablets so im wondering which one is better, as i will go to my local Costco's and see if they have them in stock.

Cough medicine: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001E177J6/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=drugstore

Costco tablets: https://www.amazon.co.uk/MUCUS-RELI...F8&qid=1372862639&sr=8-1&keywords=guaifenesin

Thanks

Oh bugger! the tablets are from America, anyone know where i can get these in the UK Costco dont stock them :(

I started taking the local drugstore's brand of mucinex this month. It contains 400 mg of guaifenesin as the sole drug ingredient (per pill) and I take one pill 2x daily. I've noticed a HUGE increase in my mucus this cycle. As of today I've had 6 consecutive days of EWCM (I typically only get 4 days of EWCM leading up to O) and the amount in comparison to previous months has been off the charts.
Based on my experience, I think if the sole drug ingredient is guaifenesin and you take the minimum recommendation of 600 mg/day, it probably doesn't matter as much what the brand is.

Ive been and bought Robitussin (i am due on in a few days so getting it for my next cycle) i am lucky if i get one day of EWCM i seem to produce very little so i am hoping it will help me produce more :)

i use robitisun and got mine from boots but boots do there own version for slightly cheaper than robitisun

Well i "tried" it this morning, doesnt taste very nice but its tolerable lol ive just been to the loo (sorry TMI warning) and i am VERY wet when i wipe so im guessing it works lol i took it as i had some phlegm on my chest i couldnt get up.

Well i "tried" it this morning, doesnt taste very nice but its tolerable lol ive just been to the loo (sorry TMI warning) and i am VERY wet when i wipe so im guessing it works lol i took it as i had some phlegm on my chest i couldnt get up.

it works well and quickly but it taste's horrid :haha:

Ill drink the full bottle if i would get my BFP haha

I am with you, I will drink it no matter how nasty as long as I get my baby =)

Oh I'm glad it's working as I ordered some online on Saturday. When in your cycle do you take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->