cough??

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
will me having a bad cough do any harm to baby?, i know theres not really much i can take for it but for the last 3 days ive had a horrible cold and bad chest and am just wondering if it will do him any harm me coughing all the time,
thanks xx

No, it's fine, baby is pretty well insultated in there what with all the muscles and fluid. I think it's pretty hard to get through 9 months without getting a cold when your immune system is slightly depressed anyway. I have a cough too. I think there are cough syrups you can take if you pop in and ask your pharmacist.

no dont worry hun your baby is fine its just you that feels like crap, hope your feeling better soon xxx

So sorry you got the cold thats doing the rounds hun , Baby will be fine its you that suffers hun :( .
All my house have it including me , Mum told me i need to put a red cross on my front door lol . xx .

Poor you, as the others have said baby should be lovely and protected in it's little "home"....it's poor you that will be suffering with aching ribs, lack of sleep etc from all the coughing:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->