Coughing? Anyone? TIRED???

Mosey

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I'm coming down with something, since now I have a headache, too... but, for the past few days I've been coughing (and have been a little stuffed up). I'm wondering if this is just part of pregnancy (I know being stuffed up is common). But the coughing, too? Is anyone else having this pesky symptom? It kind of hurts my tummy muscles when I cough sometimes. Ugh.

And I'm TIRED TIRED TIRED! I thought all of this exhaustion was the first and trimester ailment, but geez, I'm just exhausted. Hard to get through the work day. :coffee:

well im always tierd :rofl:
But i have a slight sore throat coming on that makes me have a very minor cough. I wonder if im coming down with something...But im drinking lots of vitamin C to keep my immune system up.

sending :hugs: Hope u feel better soon :)

I've had a stuffy nose, sore throat and sore ears for about 2 weeks, thought it was a cold coming on but its never actually materialised into anything worse. I just feel a bit like this every morning and evening, and a bit less so throughout the day. I dunno if its pregnancy related but I presume so... its gradually easing up a bit the last few days.

I think tiredness can hit at any point in the pregnancy as well. Take care!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->