Coughing

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
I have a really bad cough especially at night !! I don't know if this is bad .. I asked my dr but she wasn't clear.. she said "hopefully not!" This is not an answer!!! She said I could relieve if and drink plenty of warm juices and lemon tea .. any other tips?? Anyone had a bad cough early pregnancy!! I hope it doesn't affect baby! I'm really worried and stressed out !
im just so tired of stressing out and I need to focus on my 3 year old too who still needs so much attention, love and care .. I can't just stress all day around her and be abscent minded when she's talking to me!

Any tips of relieving a cough and if u know any info about its effects :thumbup: I know I'm paranoid .. I hope that's the only case

I get an upper respiratory infection every time I first get pregnant, like clockwork! I'm battling one now, in fact. Anyway, no, it won't hurt your baby. Just remember all of those people with hyperemesis, which can cause the same pressure and way worse! I should add that if you have a sensitive cervix like I do, the pressure can cause spotting, and that is not harmful, either. Don't worry! Ugh! Nothing worse than being pregnant and sick!

I'm currently 9w4d and I have a terrible cough. I haven't called the doctor or anything because I know there isn't anything they can do. I'm breathing fine and everything and it's not all the time plus no fever. Must just be that time of year

Yes thankfully I have no fever either but I got nervous about the breathing thing eventhough I'm breathing fine and also the pressure !! I guess it's because my first pregnancy turned out to be much smoother than this one and her I was bragging last week that pregnancy with baby number 2 is a breeze ! Why do I jinx myself lol
Thanks ladies and hope we get better !! And our little ones are also healthy

I am hoping so! I feel fine other than this cough it's so weird. I do have bad indoor allergies so I am hoping that since we just moved into a new house all the dust and everything jus got to me.

I have a bit of of cough too. I read that women tend to have lower immunity to viruses when pregnant. I'm not taking anything for it cuz I dunno if you can have cough meds while pregnant, so I just staying hydrated and hoping it passes.

My doctor said I can't take anything for the first 13 weeks I believe. If I get worse I'll call and ask. But I haven't taken anything either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->