could cry :(

staceyg

Reaction score
just have to write this down my hubby turnt off one of the plugs where the freezer is kept for the weekend he didnt realise it was the freezer plug untill today when i opened up the draw where i keep my breast milk three months worth of milk is all destroyed :cry:
so now i have to start all over again :(

My OH put my milk in a cooler thinking it would stay frozen (without telling me), but it didn't. :cry: It was months and months worth.. Luckily he left SOME in the freezer..

oh hun huge hugs! it feels like liquid gold doesnt it! xxxxxxxxx

it breaks my heart throwing milk away :( my hubby feels so bad :(

oh no!!! what a shame, I'm so sorry. Its bad enough spilling a bottle. I would cry too :hugs:

awww poor you:hugs: its really does feel like a waste! i hate it when iv'e just exp some for lo and she doesn't have it all!!! i'm like god drink it:haha: xx

aww hunni that totally sucks i lost about 120oz when we moved house caus the darn cleaners just took it out of the freezer and dumped it on the bench we lost a ton of food too but the milk upset me way more

:hugs:
So sorry for you,my oh left 1 bottle out of the fridge overnight and it went sour and I was so gutted it took me ages to get that :cry:

thank u everyone :hugs:
its just annoying as i have to start again there was a few hundred mls of milk for the milk bank in there too :( and i need to buy more freezer bags why are they so expensive! :)

It's no use wanting to use such old milk anyway, as the nutritional needs of the baby change and the milk that was good for them months ago, doesn't quite meet their current needs.

But sorry to hear what happened, I'd be so upset!

i was going to use it to make meals when hes eating in afew months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->