Could do with a pick me up...Any suggestions gorgeous girlies????

lucylu79

Reaction score
So, i've totally neglected myself of late.

On the outside i'm still the same - I always wear make up to work and always make sure my hairs nice but underneath all that something is lurking....:blush:

Until sun I hadn't shaved my legs for 4 weeks and being the wolfwoman that I am it was a sight I can tell ya!!!

So I decided to have a word with myself and agreed it was time to spend some time "sorting myself out", or so I thought.....

I couldn't shave my legs properly!!!!!!!!:shrug:

I truly was gutted as I wanted the silky smooth legs that I used to get and nope, uneven, hair in places I cant reach..I could go on.

Hubby's working sat so i've got the house to myself, I am determined that when he comes home that i'll be all shiny and new again.

Help me ladies....How can I have a pamper session (on a budget) and really make an effort???? Its been a while since hubby had my 'ahem' attention and i'd like to feel a bit more pretty again.:hugs:

xx

Oh good luck! lol

I am finding it a mission to even be bothered with make up nowadays! I always find a nice bath with lovely scrubs / soaps / moisturisers does wonders for making me feel better.

As for your legs have you tried something like immac??

I would second a leg cream then u can see if u have missed a spot! And a facepack! My dh likes it when I get a new shampoo cause he likes the nice smells lol x

No suggestions other than to second a nice bath - I can sympathise with you entirely though, its about time I did something about my legs but I'm not quite sure how! I'm glad its tights and leggings weather :)

lol about the hairly legs..i think weve all got them. i looked at mine yesterday and i thought "hmmmm i havent shaved in like 3 weeks" and am wondering where the hair is..for some reason ive stopped growing hair on my legs...its wierd little patches here or there but very thin..i think it all traveled to my lady garden but as i cant see that im not quite sure..lol

I agree with getting a new shampoo and using a leg cream. If you want to tend to your lady garden, as well, use a hand mirror (or like me, place the whole damned mirrored cabinet on the floor :haha:) and have a go at it with a good shaving cream.

Get an exfoliating scrub and scrubber to use, have a bath with some beads/fizzy balls. If you can reach your feet, give yourself a full pedicure. If not, soak your feet for a bit and attempt to scrub away any old skin. And get a peeling mask! I personally feel awesome after using peeling masks. :D

Face mask defo!! Im just about to go soak in the bath,
just imagine your at a spa aswel, with candles and music and pretty smells,
cause then its not so stressful when your trying to impress, your nice and relaxed and just take your time :)

Ahhh all of this advice sounds lovely, I don't have anything to add to be honest... I wish they'd make giving birth like going to a spa... water pool.. bubble bath... ahhh! I feel relaxed just thinking about it, lol xxx

I used a sea salt body scrub last night and it really helped exfoliate and made my skin feel super soft.

If you can splurge for a massage and maybe a wax it would totally help you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->