• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

could ff be wrong?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies according to my chart I ovulated on cd13. Could I possibly of ovulated on cd14? If ff is right then af should be due today going by my lp from last month. If I did ovulate on cd14 then af should be due tomorrow. I'm having af type pains but no af yet so I don't know wither to get excited or not? I did a test yesterday morning and got a bfn so I'm sure I'm out plus temp has started dropping, but I'd like to hold on to some hope :) thanks!

I say it's definitely possible you ovulated cd14. The temp spike from 13 to 14 isn't that big (but it doesn't have to be) but lots of women ovulate the day after the surge. I know I usually do.

Thanks aayla I was thinking maybe it was cd14 last cycle I got the pos opk on cd13 and ovulated the day after and I thought this month was the same, was shocked when ff put my o date as cd13. So if af doesn't start today then it will defo start tomorrow I can feel it coming!

Yeah...I don't think FF is always right. At least it is only off by a day though.

Yeah you right my temp took a huge dive so just waiting on a now, I think I did o on cd14 not 13

Sorry to see af coming. Fx for next cycle for you.

FF can definitely be wrong. It looks like you could have O'd on CD14.

I think I did, af got me last night which would of made me 13dpo if I did ovulate on cd14 so that sounds right for me. Thanks ladies!!

Ff has been wrong for me before. Apparently I didn't ovulate the cycle I got pregnant with my son! Sorry af arrived though Hun :-(

Haha I didn't get crosshairs the cycle I got pregnant with dd either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"