• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Could have sworn I just felt baby...

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
I was just laying on the couch relaxing while DS is taking a nap, and I could swear that I just felt my LO move. Didn't feel like a gas bubble or anything like that. Just a little flutter. Am I going crazy or is it possible to feel movement at just 8w2d?

Hi hun
I don't think your imagining it I'm 9 weeks 2 days I had a scan yesterday morning and I said to the lady I think baby is here I was spot on the night before I had felt a tiny flutter just there
This is my 3rd baby but honestly I think you can my baby was wiggling it's feet on the scan like a pro lol

Emma

I felt flutters that early and this is my first.. I felt a definite movement the other night but nothing since.. Saw baby today and it is definitely having a party in there.

I think I felt the same a couple of weeks ago and im about 11 weeks now. I thought I was crazy thinking I could feel anything that early but everything seems to be happening quicker 2nd time round

I definitely felt my first rolling around in there by 11 weeks! This time, i feel crazy as I'm nearly 7 weeks but feel niggle-type feelings already. I have a scan soon so who knows? Maybe I'll be lucky like emmi :) or maybe pregnancy really will drive me to the mad house :) lol!!!!

It seems very possible you could feel a raspberry rolling around in there :)

Well, I guess anything is possible, but at 8 wks baby arms and legs are just beginning to twitch. No swimming around yet.

I first felt baby this past week. So 10 weeks. And just now again. It's few and far between. But for me it feels like a popping sensation or a rolling sensation. I love it and can't wait to feel it again. <3 seemed stronger today than last week. Only gonna get stronger from here on out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"