• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Could I be farther? Or just crazy.

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
This may sound odd and I know I'm probably the only crazy one. But does anyone else ever feel like they are farther along than what they have been told? I just can't shake the feeling. I was scanned at 8 weeks only and measured 1 day ahead of my counting and haven't been measured since. But I just can't help to think that I am further along than thought. I get symptoms sooner than supposed to, I have gained more weight than really should by this time, I felt actual kicks earlier than supposed to, and I have had a serious bump (not bloat) since 12 weeks and everyone keeps questioning that I am only almost 19 weeks along. Am I just being crazy or should I ask the doctor about this when I go in on the 9th?

try not to wish away your pregnancy hun these remaining weeks are the last you get for yourself after baby comes there wont be time for " me time" anymore

I'm not really wishing pregnancy away it just seems that I have things sooner than supposed to or told supposed to. Even when my cousin who is a doctor saw me the other day he couldn't believe that I was only as far as I said I was after I had talk to him and he saw my belly.

i showed early and got a lot of signs and symptoms " early " with ds1 but was if anything due later than they figured on as he arrived 13 days overdue lol

How do you know its a girl with only an 8 week scan?

I knew I was a week further than doctor said I was. Everyone said "dont go by your calculations go by docs, baby will be here before you know it, oohh its just a week". A WEEK?!? A week sooner I get to hold my baby! So then baby last three scans was at LEAST 2 weeks ahead in every aspect! Measurements, weight ect. I kept saying I know im a week further than you say. Finally after many tests...they moved my due date up! and baby is still almost two weeks ahead! Who knows when baby decides to come though but I knew I was right ;)

i had a serious bump with my first, felt kicks between 14 and 16 weeks and ended up with a baby weighing 11lb 14oz.

i have a massive bump again this time and am measuring 3 weeks ahead already.
could just be a big baby!! lol xxx

I had a private scan done at 16 weeks cause I couldn't wait till 20 to find out. They don't do any measurements or anything like that at those just tell you the sex.

iv had scan 8 and 13 weeks obviously the dates will be right but somepeople show alot sooner loook this is my 1st
<--------------------

i had a serious bump with my first, felt kicks between 14 and 16 weeks and ended up with a baby weighing 11lb 14oz.

i have a massive bump again this time and am measuring 3 weeks ahead already.
could just be a big baby!! lol xxx

Maybe that is it. My side of the family is known for having very long babies not always weighing a lot though. I was 22in, brothers were 20 + 22in, one nephew was 24in was so big he litterally had no more room to move so had to do c-section at 37 weeks and when he came out his head was squashed flat as a cucumber on one side and ears were folded over, other was 21in. So maybe that is why I am showing sooner ect. Just a much longer baby than normal.

Ultrasounds are the most accurate to tell, how your body 'handles' the pregnancy varies x

TBH it doesn't matter what dates you have or what dates the doctors have. Baby comes when baby comes.

She doesn't know your due date!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"