Could I be further along :)

KrissyKris22

Reaction score
Okk ladies. So I was wondering how much did or do ure lil peanuts measure at the 12 week scan? Mines was 10.9cm and the sonographer said it was a really big baby lol. I'm wondering if I'm further along than I think. Not to mention my stomach is huge. I look at least 5 months no lie lol. This is my second pregnancy.

well at 12 weeks you are getting ready to go into the second trimester
the farther and farther along you are the harder it is to date because there is more variation in each pregnancy due to different genes and such
so you could very well be right on track but there is always possibility you could be measure ahead. if the tech didn't mention it then i wouldn't wonder or assume that you are. talk to your doctor about at your next visit and see what they have to say about the results

Yea that's what I'm thinking. Ima talk to my doctor at the next appointment.

Mine was 5.8cm so yes a really big baby.

Here the techs don't tell you anything really. They just do the scan and send the pictures and measurements to the doctor, and then the doctor reviews them with you. So I'm sure your doctor will bring it up if you are in fact further ahead than originally thought. My doctor does my normal scans, but the anatomy scan is done in another office my a ultrasound tech. So I'm not sure what your situation was, but I'm sure your doctor will be able to answer your questions! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->