Could I be having a MC???? worried

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
So since May 17th, I have been bleeding. Here are the days
5-17: spotting when wiped (ER and hCG 107,xxx and ultrasound next day showed heartbeat at 120)
5-21: spotting when wiped
5-24: spotting and cramping
5:29: spotting and clot (ER and hCG 206,xxx)
5-30: spotting (got rhogam shot)
5:31: spotting when wiped (all day)

And mind you, ever time I spotted it was pink to bright red. So I'm wondering even with having to get the rhogam shot again, and me being A- and hubby being A+, could all this spotting and occasional cramping mean that I am have a miscarriage. I can't stop thinking about it and it is driving me absolutely insane. I also have an ultrasound scheduled right away in the morning, so I'm hoping we will hear a heartbeat and see a healthy growing baby.

Unfortunately it looks like it im afraid :( Hcg only doubling after 12 days is def not a good sign :( They do say that any rise in hcg is good, however not when its rising so slow like that. Prayers.

Unfortunately it looks like it im afraid :( Hcg only doubling after 12 days is def not a good sign :( They do say that any rise in hcg is good, however not when its rising so slow like that. Prayers.

If you look her numbers are over 100,000... they double MUCH slower at this point and 12 days would be acceptable ... so I wouldn't say it looks like she's having a miscarriage..

How far along are you op? Hopefully all be well and you'll stop spotting!!

True it totally went over my head that thats what the xxx was for...hoping all ends up going well.

Hugs and prayers for you OP! I hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->