Could I be ovulating??

kgriffin

Reaction score
for some reason this period is lasting 12 days, but its been light for the last 7. The last two days I also have egg white CM, I am supposed to ovulate this week and be "most fertile" yesterday, today and tomorrow, and ovulate the day after that.

Is it possible that I could be ovulating even though my period is oddly long. I am usually on a 28 day cycle.

Any help appreciated.

It's not normal for your period to be that long. It could be a sign of a luteal phase problem. You should speak to a doctor about it. If you were temping, you'd be able to see if you're ovulating.

I am temping, but its my first month, so its hard to read for someone new, as Im sure many of you can relate with.

i will go to my doctor tonight. Thanks.

Ya - check in with a Dr. could be nothing but it could also be something that needs to be looked into :) Good luck!

*hugs*
If I could I'd jump on the ferry and give you a hug in person. I'm so sorry :(

Thank you. I thought the possibility was there, but hearing the doctor say it, made it that much worse.

i thought ihad 2 negative hpt tessts, but i was cleaning to get my mind off it after the doctor and found one, and it had a faint positive line, i must have just looked at it right away and not let it sit long enough, which i guess now is a god send..

i feel awful, but my husband is taking care of me... just makes me feel jaded a bit i guess, this is my first pregnancy, sadly let down :(

:hug:Im so sorry to hear that hun.....sending you :hug:

Gosh, I'm very sorry to hear that. Your symptoms didn't sound right, so it's good that you saw the doctor. Are they going to run any tests to see what could have caused it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->