• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Could I be Pregant? help plzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

M44

Reaction score
17 years old and definitely not wanting to be pregnant. (yet) My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time ever in the 19th. My period was due on the 23rd.... Around the 21st, I noticed a very small amount of brown discharge. On the 22nd, I notice very light bleeding. It was a brownish-red. I seemed to be implantation bleeding. (my period doesn't normally start off light before becoming heavy). The morning of the 23rd, I woke up with what seemed to be my period. (lots of bleeding, i bled through my pjs). I don't normally have cramps and nasea during my period, but i am having those symptoms now. As the day progressed, the bleeding got heavier, and had A LOT of clots in it. (my period doesn't normally clot) I passed one clot that was about the size of a quarter or bigger. I looked it up, and everything is pointing to a miscarriage. could this be true? could i still be pregnant?

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test Hun x

If you had sex on the 19 and got your af a few days later I doubt you are pregnant. Maybe you just got a heavy period?I had a ton of pregnancy symptoms last week to the point I was testing every other day and I still got my af and obv not pregnant.

i don't know if i got my af or it was implantation bleeding or a very early miscarriage. it was very different from my normal af. LOTS of clots. I keep going back and forth between thinking i'm pregnant and thinking that i'm not pregnant/ had a miscarriage. i just wish i knew what to think at this point.

Stress can create changes in your period. But it is sounding unlikely you are pregnant. Still, if it's a concern, do a test. That will put your mind at ease.

If you had sex 6 days ago you wouldn't be pregnant yet sounds like a heavier period mine get heavy most of the time with clots and cramps I get nauseous headache ect it's called PMS . I don't think u have anything to worry about. Also use protection condoms or go on birth control if u don't want to get pregnant now. Good luck hun

My guess is no, you aren't pregnant. As others have said, the only way to be sure is to take a test. But if it was the first time you have ever had sex, that can lead to extra bleeding or irritation.

No. Not enough time between sex and bleeding for it to implant and miscarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"