could i be preggy?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jenn2282, Apr 9, 2009.

1. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

Hey i was wondering if i could be, i know you can be preg and still get period like bleeding( i know not the same thing) as i have read up on it. anyway here are reasons why i think i could be.

1. i woke up about a week ago and noticed my lower abdoman was bigger.

2. that day i tried on pants i needed a belt for before(like 3-4 weeks ago) and now they are a little tight.
    3. a belt i new for sure fit me on the 2-3rd hole in jan now doesn't fit.
    4. my breasts have been sore, something that has never happened during pms( i have had my period since 11 and been reg for the last 7-8 years, i'm 26)
    5. it has been lighter my peroid, used to be 7 days now the last few have been 4 days.and lighter.
    6. have have been tired , and really tired lately , i'd say last month for sure.
    7, grumpy and crying alot.
    8. lower back pain
    9 ok big one here, back in jan me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days, for a total of 3 times un protected(not smart but it wasn't an issue for us)

my next so called peroid is due next week do i wait and see? or go to doc, i have heard tests don't pick up if you getting peroid like bleeding. i did take one in jan was neg but was done at 10 days after sex so to early then i got a light peroid and wrote it off. same with my late(5 days) light one in feb. and my light one in march.

2. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

Hi there if i were you i would wait untill next period is due and see if it shows.Unless your being sick every day then go to drs.
    Good luck x

3. Avenged Stars

Avenged Stars Member

possible,

wait till next week to see if your period comes =]