• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

could i be preggy?

jenn2282

mom to Arianna
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if i could be, i know you can be preg and still get period like bleeding( i know not the same thing) as i have read up on it. anyway here are reasons why i think i could be.

1. i woke up about a week ago and noticed my lower abdoman was bigger.

2. that day i tried on pants i needed a belt for before(like 3-4 weeks ago) and now they are a little tight.
3. a belt i new for sure fit me on the 2-3rd hole in jan now doesn't fit.
4. my breasts have been sore, something that has never happened during pms( i have had my period since 11 and been reg for the last 7-8 years, i'm 26)
5. it has been lighter my peroid, used to be 7 days now the last few have been 4 days.and lighter.
6. have have been tired , and really tired lately , i'd say last month for sure.
7, grumpy and crying alot.
8. lower back pain
9 ok big one here, back in jan me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days, for a total of 3 times un protected(not smart but it wasn't an issue for us)

my next so called peroid is due next week do i wait and see? or go to doc, i have heard tests don't pick up if you getting peroid like bleeding. i did take one in jan was neg but was done at 10 days after sex so to early then i got a light peroid and wrote it off. same with my late(5 days) light one in feb. and my light one in march.

Hi there if i were you i would wait untill next period is due and see if it shows.Unless your being sick every day then go to drs.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"