Could I be pregnant.. 2ww symptoms

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I have been having a few symptoms since 7dpo.

Horribly moody, tired, cramping on and off, headaches.

We are NOT ttc and my hubby had a vasectomy a little over a month ago.

I do not normally have cramping and moodyness to this extent untill about 2 days before AF.

I would be 11 dpo now.

What do you ladies think?

A vasectomy? Was intercourse around sugury time? Did he get his sperm re-antalized after? So what I know about vasectomy is sometimes right after sugury there still could be sperm present and to get it some time to clear the system. Also if the sugury was successful? They normal check the sperm count after to make sure the sugury worked. As for you being 11 dpo have you tested? I usually will see a faint positive at 11 dpo with past pregnancies.

Yeah so he had the vasectomy about 6 weeks ago and obviously way too early for sperm analysis which is only 12 weeks after.

We were naughty and bd’d allot during ovulation..

I have such a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and so tired.

I had bfp’s at 10dpo with both my previous pregnancies but honestly I have not tested because I am a little scared of the result.

The cramping and full feeling down low is what is different from all the other months. Before the vasectomy we went 9 months of bd with no protection so I am well aware of wht my body feels like before Af... and this is not it.

Af is 2 days away so I thought I’d wait and see if anyone has had similar symptoms before a bfp especially the heavy feeling in lower abdomen and the slight cramping.

Yea with all of my 3 pregnancies (1 mc) I had the same feeling. Dull achy full uterus, with cramping. It was a sign. I am feeling the same way this cycle but I am only 5 or 6 dpo. I keep testing with ic but I know it's still early. Bfn. I'll be here when and if you decide to test, I know that has to be a scary experience since you all were finished.
Only way to know is to test and give your self some peace of mind, that's how I would feel. Waiting for af can be a long tiring experience. Good luck let me know how it goes.

Thanks. Seems my body - and mind- was playing tricks on me as I just started spotting ironically just after buying pregnancy tests LOL

Will see if it turns into full blown Af. Will be so relieved

Oh my! That happen to me last cycle. Bought tests and boom af came 2 days earlier. I hope it starts for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->