Could I be pregnant AGAIN

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by StarBound, Jan 30, 2011.

1. StarBound

StarBound Well-Known Member

:/ well we are NTNP from about 6 weeks ago prob. I was on the mini pill for about 4-5 weeks but they gave me huurendous headaches , and as we had already decided to have 2 close together we decided we would use condoms and poss pull out method till Joseph was 6 months then try for no2.
    Well we sorta didn't use any method of protection as we sort of just went where the moment took us <3

Well I had my period on the 19th, we had sex on that day and my period stopped the following day :/ .
    So I had one day of period and nothing since.

I've been getting seriously hungry, loads of thick clots of white cm & headaches. All of which I got with Joseph .

I took a preg test yesterday ( tesco own) and it was neg.

So where do I go from here :/ sooo confused

2. angelmyky

angelmyky Me, My Hubby & My Lil Boy

i think you should speak to your doctor. if you have not had your period but been getting clots of mucus stuff then there might either be a blockage etc or you might actually be pregnant.

have you had periods since having your son?

(it sounds abit like me at the moment.... but i never got my period at all. im now 5-6 weeks late and waiting for my pregnancy blood test results. i kept getting neg hpt).

3. StarBound

Yes I've had 2 periods since having Joseph before the 1 day period mentioned here :)

4. angelmyky

angelmyky Me, My Hubby & My Lil Boy

i think you should see your doctor then. i had 2 normal periods and was due 23rd december for another but didnt start. and i havent had one this month either.
    she sent me for a blood test, i should find out next week.

my advice is for you to wait another week to test, if still negative then see the doctor for a blood test. x

5. StarBound

Thanks Hun