Could I be pregnant.. Again???

mommytashaX2

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I haven't posted in a while but I had to hear what you all thought about this....

Jaedan is now 3 months old, almost 4 months, and I have yet to see an actual period like it was before. I had two days of very light bleeding (looked brownish??) last month and I took a pregnancy test which was negative, and the same thing is happening now. Its been 3 days so far.. Still very light. I took a pregnancy test (2 actually) last week and they were both negative as well. BUT, I'm having some symptoms that worry me a bit..

I'm hungry ALL the time! I could eat anything at anytime and still want more.. I feel kind of sick... Not actually throwing up or anything yet, but I feel the nausea creeping up on me.. Very emotional, I've been crying a lot lately.. And I'm tired as well.. I thought that I was feeling flutters in my lower abdomen, which I ignored, but I'm really thinking now, if it might be, what I think it is.

If it had been any other time, this would have been great seeing that I want a big family, but right now the timing couldn't be more wrong.. I feel horrible for even thinking this but I can't go through with this if I am pregnant.. not right now.. :cry:

I feel like there's no way anyone could ever know about this.. Because I know that everyone is just going to think that I'm irresponsible, which I feel like I am.. I guess this is just mine and OH's little secret.. well ours and all of you of course..

What do you think ladies??? Any and all comments/suggestions are welcome.. and soon!!

I think the best thing to do is go to your doctors for a test.

Chances are you could be but there may also be chance that you are not.

Are you breastfeeding? If so, periods can be lighter because of it.

I feel horrible for even thinking this but I can't go through with this if I am pregnant.. not right now..
You would actually be amazed at what you can do and I hope and believe that if you are pregnant, you will change your mind.

Good luck and hope that you get the answer that you wish for.

As for the flutters, apparently some women have "phantom flutters" for months after having a baby! Don't freak out yet. I'd go see your dr and get blood work done.

i think you should go to your doctor hun and get them to do a test and tell them how your feeling :hugs::hugs::hugs:

If it helps i was exactly the same, until tom was nearly 14 weeks! I did two tests as well but AF came a few days ago. But maybe go see your doc? Mine wasnt concerned though.

Well, I went to the Dr's and took a test.. I have to wait two days now for the results, so me being anxious, went and bought a pregnancy test as well, which was negative... So we'll see what the blood work shows in 48 hours... *sigh* lets just hope that it is also negative.. Wish me luck ladies!!!

Good luck, hope it works out good for you x

Good luck x

I'm really hungry lately and I still have phantom flutters but I am in no way pregnant!

:hugs:

I get the same feeling and max is almost 5 months now ..IM starting to think its my brain playing tricks on me

Good luck for whichever way you want it :hug:

Well the results are in and.... ITS NEGATIVE!!!! :happydance: :happydance:
Thanks for all your support ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back