Could I be Pregnant? Anything Similar happen to anyone?

luvmegently

Reaction score
I am 22 years old and on May 1st got my first depo shot. My periods have always been regular and I am never late. While on the depo I still had periods which were every 28 days exactly and heavy. My last period started July 13th which was normal lasting around 5 days and just as heavy as a regular period should be. Well at the end of July I did not get my next injection and had unprotected sex on more than one occasion after not getting my shot. Well my period is late now going on the third week which never happens. I took HPT's about 7 or 8. And five of them came out with something maybe its a evaporation line but there was something very faint but there. I even had my sister do one because I know shes not pregnant so that way I could compare the tests and hers was completely negative and had nothing that could possibily be a positive. My 5 tests had something faint but there. I had a blood test done 11 days after missing my period and it was negative. I don't know what kind of blood test was done they just said it was negative. Well yet another week has passed and no period. I am now 44 days since my last period and im always 28 days and I mean ALWAYS I could count the days on the calendar and know when to expect my period. could I be pregnant. I forgot to mention two days before I was supposed to start my period I noticed a very little bit of blood in my discharge. But it was so little it wasnt like when you have spotting it looked much thinner and lighter. Usually when I spot or have a period it is dark and thick. It was the tinest bit almost not noticable unless you were looking. But nothing after that at all. Also I sometimes get this wierd stretching sensation and light cramping in my abdomen. Everytime that happens I think im going to start my period but no it doesnt come. Could I be pregnant what do you think? ?

It is really hard to say hun! Its a case of a waiting game really but it must be playing hell with you mind! It could be that as you didnt get the second injection your body is taking time to adjust as the hormones are coming out of your system (correct me of wrong) the Injection can take several months to be out of your system completely.

Blood tests are usually very accurate (i think 100%) as they detect any hcg levels in your blood which are present when pg, if none are deteced then theres no pregnancy. I would hold out hun see what happens (((hugs)))

Aww this must be really doing your head in and i am sorry that I dont really have any advice apart from maybe going back to the drs to discuss .. there may be other tests they can do. :hugs:

Welcome to B&B by the way :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"