Could I be pregnant? Had a period with symptoms

bently

Reaction score
Hi I am 44 never had this happen to me before. I was with the guy I was dating kicked him to the curb. I dont think it is even possible and never would have even thought about it, but during one week I changed my whole schedule after I had been with him, I dont keep track of my cycles, I have no kids so 1 would be welcomed, I dont sleep around. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies 1 for sure as I got the faint positive 2 years ago. So anyway after we were together I was getting up early and very busy driving, started my odd cycle 4 days later during the driving schedule started feeling run down with a sore throat, I am prone to Bronchitis. First day of cycle I remember very slight little cramps nothing big, I wasnt even sure when I ovulated, I knew sometime the week before by symptoms but who even knows, day 2 I vaguly remember changing the tampon as I was over at his house and did not want to bleed on the bed, then it got really odd, I went 5 days instead of my normal 3, I know that I went to Sunday with pink stuff I only remember this because We were supposed to get together and do something on Sat and I had walked away ending things and remembered thinking ya I couldnt anyway have this later then I was supposed too. Actually now that I am thinking about it Friday I tried to go to some Dollar stores out in that area I was in but felt yucky and that tampon I had in from the night before was not changed as I did not need too. I think I took that tampon out Friday night sometime and I was very light, so I very easily could have had a light period. I honestly dont remember other then Thursday changing one that seemed full because I was worried about an accident. So that whole week my stomach had started hurting and I was having a hard time eating, I figured it was my usual Bronchitis. By Friday my blood sugar was crashing and I was getting milkshakes and juice to try to fix it and begging to get me home from driving. Feeling kind of yucky but not where it kept me in bed. Come that Monday this was last week, I was so sick to my stomach and dizzy couldnt even see straight, my sugar crashed so bad I went into convulsions, It took 6 packages of sugar over ice cream to get it back up. I just slept last week I think the next day it was I went to Urgent Care to get zpack as I thought I had Bronchitis and the dizziness and nausea could be related to how I felt. 5 days later I am much worse and cannot get out of bed super dizzy and nausous having a hard time eating anything, I joke about the alien in my stomach when I get the flu. SO now all week this week I have been in bed working from my phone since I work my own buisness at home. Today is the first day I can stay out of bed and the nausea is lifting some. I need to run out to teh store but I am still afraid too. OK so I am still not thinking anything as I thought I had the stomach flu, but what flu lasts 2 weeks? 2 days ago I was in the shower praying for dear life I didnt fall from being dizzy and I got some stabbing in my pelvic area on the side like wth is this? I had a period from the 4th-9th nothing should be happening yet. Next day same thing with some abdominal cramping, i ran to the store feeling dizzy and nausous still but grabbed some ginger ale as I was told to do. My jeans started hurting my abdomen and I felt pressure on it, which I thought was weird, my friend saw how sick I had been and asked if I could be pregnant, and I said no I had my period. Now today I am getting a pressure pulling sensation in my abdomen,I am up 2 sizes in jeans because of pressure in my abdomen, hadsome mild period cramping again, but it feels like something is in my abdomen like a pulling sensation, my boobs are a little sore a little heavy a little itchy nothing major but a slight bit bigger I noticed it when I put my bra on. The biggest pain right now is the pressure on my abdomen and of course the dizziness and nausea which have actually let up some I am out of bed and have been all day on the couch. I called my DR yestertday to get some Levaquin thinking I still have Bronchitis but when the nurse called back (clearly these are not Bronchitis symptoms with the pelvic stuff going on) and I told her about what was going on and how I had a period she said I could be pregnant, I am like WHATTTTTTT and suggested I make an apt to come in which I did. SOmething is wrong for sure just not sure what. One of my sweetest pets attacked me the other day and is acting strange towards me, I told him its your mommy but he still is like who are you type of acting. What on earth is going on. Has this happened to anyone? The only thing I have had happen is a cyst and strange cycles, I dont remember this much dizziness though and I didnt have blood sugar drops like this. So I am just perplexed here. And then the cyst was 8 years ago, only one I had. I did do an at home strip dip test and it was negative. Do I go on that? I mean I am going to the DR regardless as this has never happened to me like this.

Thanks guys!

What did you find out if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->