could i be pregnant? :) help please!

sweetie.baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Perhaps you can help me out here, I would love to see some positive comments. :))

So now I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. He came home about 2 weeks ago.
My last period started on the 5th of March. We were together twice on the 16th and once on 17th in the morning. My cycles are between 25-28 days, but the last 3 months they were 26 days.

I don't chart, but on the 15th I had very watery and egg white-like CM and it continued for 1-2 days. After that, it was completely dry, which was quite unusual. From the 17th-from 19th I had some bad cramping, i usually get that around ovulation. Then on the 23rd I had a dream about being pregnant, on the 24th-25th having some bubbly feeling in and around my uterus. But that could be because I am a bit bloated and gassy these days, sorry if TMI.
I have also been experiencing strange abdominal sensations, and a weird feeling in my uterus... almost like a rock in there (??), it's hard to explain. I have been starving hungry, and I got some waves of nausea. I've had some dizziness also. I definitely have to go to the pee more often, sometime I am "aware" of my bladder...don't know how to explain it correctly.

The last 2-3 day I got sore and heavy boobs, and very AF-like bad cramping...so I just got a bit depressed... :(

So what do you think? I have done 2 tests yesterday and today evening. (which could be 9-10-11 DPO??- I don't know, just guessing) I know it may have been early, and they came back negative, but I just want to be pregnant sooo much, I couldn't wait, haha. :D

My period is due around the 30/3...though I really hope AF doesn't show up!

Thanks everyone who reads and replies!

Fingers crossed for you! I had a lot of those symptoms last cycle, but it was my first cycle after bcp so I guess everything was magnified. AF is due April 9th for me :)

The cycle that I conceived, I dried up right after ovulation, too. And that was VERY abnormal for me. So that may be a good sign :) other than that, I didn't really have any other symptoms so it's hard to tell. I'm keeping my fx for you!

You could just be one of those women who has to wait until after AF is due for a positive to show up, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->