Could I be Pregnant?? HELP!

Jayy

Reaction score
:brat: About 4 days ago I felt nauseous , also 3 days ago . then 2 days ago I felt normal all day, then yesterday, I felt a little queasy at night. This morning I woke up with left side/ abdominal/ rib pain, and I had a full breakfast, literally 20-30 min pass by and I felt hungry again!, I just ignored it, a few hours passed by and I had lunch, 30min after lunch I felt hungry or "craving" dessert. Ive never felt this way.. also just noticed I've gone pee like 6 times today and its only 2:50pm... I feel a little bit of cramps once in a while.. I have a few days till my period is "suppose" to come. but I don't know if I could be pregnant or if I'm just having a bad week! I really hope I AM!:happydance: PLEASE HELP. :sleep:

I know everyone is going to say, "take a test".. but I just want to know if these are symptoms of pregnancy? have other women felt this way?

Well, for me, my main symptom - different from every other month - was an aching hunger, very unusual. I was waking up starving in the middle of the night, painfully hungry too soon after eating, and its still happening!
Every other month while waiting to test, I felt nauseous on and off, tired, peed a lot, aching bbs..and bfn. The month with starving painful hunger, bfp :)
Good luck!!!

The thing with pregnancy symptoms is they can all easily be attributed to a million things other than pregnancy. And i know this from experience, when u are waiting for that bfp you over analyse EVERYTHING!! Id been trying for 10 mths, anaylising everything, gave up about 2 mths before my bfp and the month i got it, the only thing that may have made me think i was pregnant was my sore nipples/boobs. And even then i didnt realise it till after my bfp. Really hope u are but dont analyse everything, the only sure fire way to know is to test. Good Luck! Xx

My biggest clue was being over emotional. I wanted to cry when I saw my son watching a dolphin show. Lol. Didn't start nausea and fatigue until about a few days later then the food aversion then the frequent urinating

It cab be a sign of af making an appearance. My sister 'craves' pudding when her period is late

Hard to tell as some ppl get symptoms others don't, ppl who get symptoms they vary. I never got what all the other ladies have on here. Thisbtimeround the only thing that made me think was a week before I'm due on I get really bloated and bad cramping but neither came so I tested a day or so before I was due.

My daughter I was really ill and ended up in hospital and while in there found outs was pregnant. My son and the two pregnancies either side again no symptoms I tested just for the sake of it really wasn't even late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->