Could I be pregnant? New here, and very worried.

X

xBabycakes

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and really need some advice.

I've got a new boyfriend, but we haven't slept together yet. On the night of the 28th February I went to his and we.. messed around a little. I tossed him off, then stupidly fingered myself. I was drunk, and at the time it seemed like a good idea. Obviously not.

My last period was on the 24rd of February. It lasts around 3 days, so I had finished my period by the time I went to see him (on the 28th of february). The reason why i'm really confused is that the dates completely don't match up. I've heard you can get pregnant any time of the month, but is this really true?

I'm now virtually 2 weeks late. I thought I was coming on my period on the 2nd of april as my discharge when a little brown (as it normally does before I come on) but then it stopped and turned white again (and there's a lot of it! (sorry tmi!)). I've been getting a few pregnancy symptoms, including nausea when hungry, increased appetite, sensitive teeth (when i've never had them before), slight cramps on the right-hand side, fuller boobs, headaches and extreme tiredness. the nausea might be in my head- but the cramps and sensitive teeth definately aren't.

The thing that also confuses me is that I tested on 1st April to see if I was pregnant, but it was :bfn:. So what should I do? test again? but when do I do it? because to me my dates don't make sense. My periods are sometimes a little late, as in 2-3 days, but never 2 weeks. It has only once been 2 weeks late and that's back in August of last year when I am convinced I was pregnant but had a miscarriage. I can't believe I'm in this situation again, and just need some reassurance. I feel like a fraud because we've never slept together and my dates are really weird, but I can't understand why i'm so late.

Having posted this thread though, it'll be sods law that i'll come on tomorrow or something! but what do i do? :(

Its very unlikely (if not practically impossible) for you to be pregnant if this occurred immediately after your period hun... you are probably delaying your period by worrying about the possibility of being pregnant

Having said the above - you need to me much more careful in future with regards to contraception if you want to avoid pregnancy x

Its very unlikely (if not practically impossible) for you to be pregnant if this occurred immediately after your period hun

That's what I heard too. But I was talking to my nana about it a couple of month ago, and it turns out she got pregnant with my mum just after her period. She said she thought it wasn't possible so she didn't use contrception ect. and then it turned out she fell pregnant after all.

Try not to worry hun :hugs: because

A) you didnt actually have penetrative sex
B) you had only just had your period when this incident took place
C) you have taken a pregnancy test and had a negative result

It is actually quite a lot harder to get pregnant than we are led to believe & all things considered id say you are safe on this occasion but if you're not convinced by the negative result you've already had, I can only recommend you visit your doctor & ask for a blood test which is more sensitive and will be able to put your mind at ease x

I agree with Nicky, it's highly unlikely as you didn't have penetrative sex and you had only just had your period. But maybe do another test if it would put your mind at rest x

It's very unlikely, plus a test showed a :bfn: so thats the answer I guess. :)

Are your periods usually regular? Cause you could take a trip to your gyno and have him examine you.

your period being late i'd put down to being stress. Sometimes we convince ourselves that we are pregnant and start to see all these pregnancy symptoms and in the process it can actually delay our period.

I have to ask..when you fingered yourself, was their semen on your fingers? like did he actually cum and then you did it..or are u more worried about the possibility of pre-cum being on your fingers?

eitherway...the semen wasnt directly penetrated into your vagina which means the semen was expose to air, and they die very quickly when being exposed to air..

especially with the negative test result, i would say your most definatly not pregnant.

I have to ask..when you fingered yourself, was their semen on your fingers? like did he actually cum and then you did it..or are u more worried about the possibility of pre-cum being on your fingers?
There was semen on my fingers, yes. He came, and then I fingered myself. And it was virtually straight after, maybe 10 seconds or so. Things are a little hazy though because I was under the influence.

From this situation I would guess you aren't pregnant, but I'd def be more careful if you are trying to prevent pregnancy. However, in regards to getting pregnant any day of the month, it is very uncommon to conceive outside of the couple of days around ovulation (mid cycle). That being said, my LO on the way was conceived on CD 37 of a normally 30 day cycle. Things happen sometimes, just make sure you are prepared for what might. Good luck.

I am in the same situation, only i had sex and the day after missed my pill. I feel sick more tired and need to pee more often. I have been gettin cramps but that might be because my period is due. Is there anyway that i could be pregnant?

Hi Abby, you could be preggo, how many days late are you? Or when are you due? I would take an HPT to be sure if you miss your period.

well i got pregnant after my period so its possible .. but i honestly dont know. could be possible you are with having semen on your fingers .. go to the doctors and have a blood test .. that should def tell you weather you are or you arent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->