Could I be pregnant? New to this

Ttc0340

Reaction score
I'm new to this so sorry if these are dumb questions.
We dtd on July 17th. On the 19th I had a transvaginal ultrasound, they said their were certain follicles present and I was about to ovulate. So I could have ovulated between 19-21st. I have heard that sperm can survive for up to five days, which, counting the day we dtd, means sperm could've been present when I ovulated.
Is this a possibility, a big or small one? At most I could be 10 dpo tomorrow if I ovulated on the 19th, at the least I could be 8. Too early to start testing? Ah I'm going crazy, help me out ladies :)

Typically they say fertile period is up to three days before ovulation and one day after. I use fertility friend app and if you only did it three days before ovulation they say it's a low probability but that isn't to say it can't happen! Most people don't start having pregnancy tests til around 10-12 dpo and usually by 14dpo. Good luck hope it works out for you!

Thanks so much for your reply! I knew it was a slim chance but still hoping. Will know in a few days :)

My sister just fell pg and she dtd 5 days before O (she was actually trying to miss O because she had just lost her job and they had been TTC for 2 years so they decided to take a break).

There is hope!

I got a faint bfp on day 10 and it was stronger on day 12. If you wanted you could test theres no reason not too but obviously theres no guarentees until af has stayed clear unless you get a bfp. Ive always been a tester i buy in bulk on amazon. Bot always the best thing to do if you get faint lines, it can leave you feeling confused and stressed out. Depends what makes you happy :) good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->