Could I be pregnant???? Or is my body just being odd

Godisamazing

Reaction score
Hey guys!
So I had unprotected sex a few times within my fertile window and soon after I started feeling different. I first noticed that i peed way more frequently. Then I started noticing other things, increase is appetite, very sensitive to smells (many started to make me sick), extremely tired all the time, boob and nipple soreness, and indesgestion. On the day my period was supposed to start (the 1st) i got very little pink spotting then on the second, I got brown spotting. I NEVER spot, except for my last pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage. So I thought I might be preggers again but then the next morning i had cramping and spotting. My periods are normally heavy but this time i probably could've made it though out with maybe 2 pads. There was some clots but i seemed to only bleed when I period and it only lasted 3 days (i usually last from 5 to 7). I still have the same symptoms except my boobs feel better. Today I have had nausea all day. I could barely eat and what I did eat i had to force myself. The only thing i could get down without a fight was a smoothie but it soon made my stomach turn. Also I had sex today and right after having it i had to get to the bathroom because i felt so sick i was ready to puke. At the moment i want to throw up and I can barely move because of it.

You could be pregnant or it could have just been a weird cycle. Have you done a hpt?

No i was until the bleeding started, im thinking about buying a $ store one this monday

You could be pregnant or it could have just been a weird cycle. Have you done a hpt?

Agree with this. If you are pregnant enough to have symptoms you will be able to get an accurate HPT. Only way to know is to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->