Could i be pregnant? please give opinion or advice or did you have the same symptoms?

samw1993

Reaction score
My LMP was on May 19, 2013. I most likely O'd on June 3, 2013. My BF and I had unprotected sex on June 1 and June 9. I've been having these symptoms: bloating, dull cramps (nothing close to AF cramps), headaches, had a really bad migraine from June 5- June 9 (possible implantation??), I had hot flashes those days too. Really badly on the 7th. Still have them though. Get full easily yet will be hungry again in an hour or so. Thirsty a lot even though I drink a lot of water during the day and always have a cold water bottle by me at night. I've been really gassy and have been constipated for several days. Been super moody and emotional. Fuller heavier tender BBs (they never get this way before AF) with puffy areolas. The Montgomery glands are standing out more and when I got out of the shower this afternoon I noticed tiny white dots on the tip of my nipple. Have had a creamy milky white CM and always feel wet down there. Frequent pee breaks. Been super tired. Today I was so exhausted. I'll sleep from 10 pm - 10/11 am and still be really tired all day. I've also had dull lower back pain and my upper back hurts too.
At the moment I can't remember any other symptoms. I'm too tired.
I'm supposed to get AF in about 9-10 days. I was thinking of testing tomorrow morning. Hopefully I get at least a faint BFP. If not then I'll try again in a few days because I know its still too early. Right now I'm about 8 dpo.

If any ladies could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Anyone else have these symptoms and turn out to have a BFP?

I am right there with you! Not sure when I ovulated, but thinking it was a week ago. We had baby making time twice during that time. My boobs are EXTREMELY sore! DF swears they are bigger. Very tired all day. I am having cramping and a strange pain on my side. Not due for AF until 6/23. We are praying for a BFP, but not testing until next weekend at the very least. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR TEST!

I think the only 'symptom' that counts is a BFP! I have symptoms every month that sound like pregnancy symptoms but PMS symptoms are the same. I REALLY hope that you get your BFP but maybe wait until after your period is due until you test. (I have wasted lots of money on testing a bit too early).

I will keep fingers crossed for you xxxx

I've been so exhausted and nauseous and moody and emotional the past few days. And my BBs are KILLING me. I never get like this before or on AF. I hope that means I'll be getting a BFP.

You don't generally "implant" till around 8 dpo, so it wouldn't be the pregnancy hormone causing your symptoms. It's probably just the progesterone spiking up after you O'd. Hope you get your BFP!

You don't generally "implant" till around 8 dpo, so it wouldn't be the pregnancy hormone causing your symptoms. It's probably just the progesterone spiking up after you O'd. Hope you get your BFP!

When do you suppose I test then Lomelly??

Lomelly is right. If you ovulated a week ago, it's still too eary for pregnancy signs. You may take your first pregnancy test around 2 days after implamantation, which on average occurs between 7 - 10 day post ovulation. Good luck!

When anybody was pregnant would they be exhausted yet have trouble sleeping?? I don't know why I'm super exhausted yet can't fall asleep easily or stay asleep for very long. That's been going on for 2 days now.

If you ovulated June 3rd, I wouldn't bother testing till tomorrow morning with first morning urine. It might show then :)

I am on day 23 of my cycle and have felt "different", nauseous, dizzy and frequently urinating and craving things...I know it's early as well and I was convinced I was pregnant until I got some cramping today. Hoping for BFP's for the both of us!!!

I am on day 23 of my cycle and have felt "different", nauseous, dizzy and frequently urinating and craving things...I know it's early as well and I was convinced I was pregnant until I got some cramping today. Hoping for BFP's for the both of us!!!

I've been having slight cramps. Nothing like AF though. Just stay positive :) you're still in the game till AF comes

UPDATE LADIES!!!!!

Today Im 15 dpo and I tested this morning and got a really faint BFP. I went in and got a blood test done. Now to wait for the results to come back. I will test again in a few days. Also this morning i started bleeding (tmi sorry.) It NOTHING like AF. Its much too light. Ill keep yall posted :)

update ladies!!!!!

Today im 15 dpo and i tested this morning and got a really faint bfp. I went in and got a blood test done. Now to wait for the results to come back. I will test again in a few days. Also this morning i started bleeding (tmi sorry.) it nothing like af. Its much too light. Ill keep yall posted :)

great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->