Could i be pregnant? Please help :D

thanks its not been an easy four years but we're coping and putting hope into IUI we'll see my OH is rather down with it all its sunk in now that he might never have a living child by me and he's an only child and his dad died 5 years ago now so its all resting on us having a baby to keep family line going :( but we'll get there :D

Oh gosh that is terrible I'm so sorry to hear that :( and the stress of it all really wouldnt be helping either :( I am definitely sending you lots of baby dust hun I really hope things work out for you guys xx I think IUI is similar if not the same as IVF which is what we have over here in Australia. I hope that works out for you, how long have you been going with the IUI for hun? Xx

IUI isn't realyl the same as IVF, IUI is were they get my to produce alot of eggs and then they induce ovulation and injection my partners sperm into me if that makes sense hopefully this cycle will be much better than last kinda glad i am doing all the injections at home myself this time instead of travelling miles to get there :D

ahhhh ok sorry i havent done any research into that hehehe well i hope it works out for you hun i really really do :D oh yes that is GREAT that you can do the injections on your own a lot less intrusive than having someone else do it for you too :) xx

i have a needle phobia so its bad either way but means i don't need to travel almost 30mins to get it done this month lol

ooooh yes needles YUK! well thats great that you dont have to travel anymore hehehe
Aunt Flow is finally starting to leave town woooohooooo :D

thats good she left me CD4 which is later than usual :shrug: done my injection last night done video while doing it and right after i switched off the camera i almost fainted lol :D left myself a horrible bruise too :( but worth it next one is tomorrow night then sunday night joys.

Oh gosh you poor thing! Hopefully it gets a bit easier as you do more of them.... It will definitely be worth it once you get the results you need :D

I'm great thanks how are you? How did your needle go today? I'm off to a baby shower today should be good fun :D

didn't have an injection today only CD 5,7 & 9 so next on sunday/today... so will do one tonight after my son's party.

was horrible giving myself the injection last night was almost crying its getting worse not better think cause i am phobic :( but anyways today i got a LH spike so had to call the clinic because i think i might be going to ovulate myself early :( so might be another abandoned cycle :cry:

Oh no :( :( :( I dont really understand how the injections work, what do you mean by an abandoned cycle hun? Why is it bad for you to Ov youself? :(

the iui is all about timing they make me ovulate so they know when it will occure and inject my partners sperm into my uterus but if i ov myself they wont know timing so they will have to abandon the cycle until next time and time it all again the gonal-F injections i give myself are to help me produce more health and mature eggs so can increase the chance of pregnancy, and the last injection they give me is hcg injection which makes me ovulate if that makes sense ?

ahhhhhhhh ok i see :D could it be something else making your LH peak? im crossing my fingers that your LH goes back down and you dont naturally O then.....you poor thing *hugs*. Sending LOTS of baby dust to you hun, you really deserve it :) xx

went o hospital yesterday no follicles at all so no idea whats going on sent me home with another injection back thursday will post full story on my journal later xxx rush out to get DS from nursery and its his birthday today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->