Could i be pregnant?please help me :(

SineadEire

Pregnant- 1st Trimester
Reaction score
I'm 17.. and starting college in two weeks :(

i had my period on the 24th of july and it ende don the 28/29th of july.
i had sex on the 29th but the condom broke :(
i havn't got my period yet and im stressin out :cry: :cry:

i honestly would be killed if i was pregnant.
my mother got pregnant at 16 and had me and it ruined her life.. my grandparents looked after me and my mother died in 2000. i feel like i am the reason why her life was ruined and i dont want to do that to another human being.

i am always hungry and i am bloated :(
as i said i missed my period and i'm freakin out :(:(:(...
dya tink im pregnant?
i'm from ireland so i can't get an abortion and i havnt done a test yet but i'm kind of afraid to :(

pleaseeeee help me

I'm 17.. and starting college in two weeks :(

i had my period on the 24th of july and it ende don the 28/29th of july.
i had sex on the 29th but the condom broke :(
i havn't got my period yet and im stressin out :cry: :cry:

i honestly would be killed if i was pregnant.
my mother got pregnant at 16 and had me and it ruined her life.. my grandparents looked after me and my mother died in 2000. i feel like i am the reason why her life was ruined and i dont want to do that to another human being.

i am always hungry and i am bloated :(
as i said i missed my period and i'm freakin out :(:(:(...
dya tink im pregnant?
i'm from ireland so i can't get an abortion and i havnt done a test yet but i'm kind of afraid to :(

pleaseeeee help me

Hi Sinead,
When is your period due, sweetie?
Sometimes, stress can make your period late - so if you're worrying about it it could be making you late.
I really think you need to take a test, to be sure.
Good luck xxx

Well you didn't have sex when you was most fertile, so there is a huge chance that you aren't pregnant...however it has happened that people have got pregnant before they are fertile anyway?

The only way you can be truly sure is to take a test...
Really hope you get the result you want, keep us updated

Meg
x

i was due on the 24th.. or something liek that i dont really keep count..
i admire the women on here but i know exactly wat life is like with a baby and being so young and i really hope i'm not pregnant not for myself just for my grandparents who have gone through this before and the baby.. i would be a terrible mother right now. oh god :(

hunny do a test and put ur mind at rest. x

ile start by saying no baby can ruin someones life thats bullshit!

the baby hasnt done anything wrong n didnt ask to be born therefore life is what u make it, having a baby just makes it abit harder but if u want something enough ule work ur ass off for it.

i got preg at 19 n still completed my nvq in business admin with flying colours.

the only way ule no for sure is if u take a test

Your doctor can give you a test for free, make an appointment, it will put your mind at rest.
I don't think you are likely to be pregnant due to the timing issue but only a test will tell you for sure. It might be worth speaking to your doctor about a second form of birth control, condoms have a 98% percent sucess rate with "perfect use" and no one is perfect. Normal usage has a much lower sucess rate. Using the pill/coil/implant as well as condoms would mean you are twice protected and wont have this stress again.

honey the only way for sure is to take a test, a baby doesn't ruin your life, alot of young girls panic and think they wont be a good mum but most turn out to be fantastic mothers, there is alot of help and support available so you wont be alone, if you are pregnant this forum will be great for you to talk about your feelings and worries, so please dont feel like you've got nobody to talk to.

if your not pregnant you need to make sure you use protection every single time you have sex maybe use the pill and condoms to prevent pregnancy sti's xxxxx

i agree with all the above, when i fell pregnant everyone said how my life was 'ruined'. my son hasnt ruined my life atall, if anything he has made it more meaningful & special :) he was NEVER the mistake, the mistake was his silly mother being stupid haha but now i love him more than any one in the world! :) x

easiest thing to do is test hun, though like everyone has mentioned i think its unlikely , goodluck and keep us updated x

i hope you get the result you want but the best thing to do is test gud luck and keep us posted xx

If you are pregnant then it should definitely show up in a test by now, as you'll be around 5 -6 weeks now - so all we can tell you to do is to take a test. Good luck! I know its hard taking the test but the earlier you get it done the longer you have to make decisions and deal with things.

I had my kids at 17,18 and 20 and have #4 due in 2 weeks time, having a baby does NOT ruin your life, I was pregnant at the same age as you and it was the best thing that ever happened to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->